5

Author's pov-

"Your giggles are cute"

"You're cute" instead of saying thanks you turned back to the girl you are to this annoying boy.

"I know" you wore the expression of a sassy bitch who you not really are.

Because of your reply he giggled and you looked at him in awe, you really don't want to admit but his giggles. His giggles are something.

You shaked your head and pulled yourself out from your thoughts.

"Now leave" you spat.

He raised his left brow and stared at you.

"What?" you reply.

"I haven't taken care of you yet, I can't leave"

"I don't need anyone right now"

"Ava-"

"Don't Ava me, leave Jungkook" you said seriously this time and the cheerful look on his face dropped, somewhere deep down you feel bad but you can't tolerate him right now.

He made a pout stood up and look in your direction.

"Ok... then..." You nodded.

"I'm... leaving" You nodded again.

He said in the slowest way possible.

He then started to walk in the direction of the door but the speed of his walk was slower than the baby turtle.

Looks like his feets has gotten glued to the ground and don't know how to work.

You rolled your eyes and stood up.

"Jungkook" you said sternly and he turned back with a big smile on his face thinking you'll stop him from leaving.

"Leave" his smile dropped.

"I can't" he said being all pouty.

"Why?"

"When I got hit by the door it hurted my back and now it hurts bad" the way he's speaking with a pout on, he looks so baby, you want to cuddle with him, you want to kiss- okay stop?????

This is the first time he's been around you for so long and look at your thoughts. You mentally slapped yourself knowing well he's stalling more time while creating some drama to be here for a little longer.

"I don't think it will effect in your walking, so walk fast and leave" he again made a pout and looked down at his feet.

"I thought-"

"What?" You asked annoyed and somewhere feeling bad for him.

"You need me" Maybe- No, you don't.

"Look at me I'm perfectly fine, I don't-"

He piped in.

"Except the hand part, how will you cook, how will you eat, how will you eat medicine, no, no, no-"

He walked towards you again and stopped.

"It's all my fault I'll help you" he said with doe eyes and the same pinky pout.

"Your hand's broken and-"

"-I can't let you suffer"

The way he's speaking it feels soo sugary that you forgot what were you even fighting for.

You can not say no to that face.

Just look at that face with doe eyes, pink pout, cheeks and nose little red in colour and face holding such a soft expression only for you.