PROLOGUE

*Hello there all you lovely people! This is about our dear  Elliot Balfour, Even in the first book he was my favorite character and I am super excited to write his story. I would really appreciate it if you would comment and let me know what you all think so far. I do have a chapter ready but I am waiting for your suggestions to see if I need to change anything. Okay that's enough rambling-ENJOY!* 

P.S. WHEN YOU THINK OF ELLIOT BALFOUR WHAT DO YOU THINK HE LOOKS LIKE? COMMENT BELOW! ND SEE THE PICTURE ABOVE FOR WHAT I THINK HE LOOKS LIKE***

Elliot watched as his soon to be sister in law walked down into the well lit room in a white ball gown. Her eyes were wild with worry and excitement. He noticed how scornful she was of the dress but she looked beautiful in all the gowns she had thus tried on. The only person who didn't figure it out was her.

"Candice you look amazing." Elliot mentioned again. "I still don't know why you had to bring me along though. You know Nathan was more than happy to assist you." He said lazily as he yawned. He wasn't used to waking up at nine in the morning, especially on a Sunday, but an urgent call from Candice had him on his toes. Candice had been a part of their family for a long time and he absolutely adored her, but at the moment he was feeling a bit irritated.

"Are you mad? He can't see me in my wedding dress!" She fell back on the sofa, her gown pooling around her like a cloud. Elliot reached out taking her hand in his. He sighed looking into her eyes and smiled. He never quite understood why all the true beautiful girls never accepted how truly pretty they were. When he gave a compliment he expected a thank you in return.

"Why do you ladies worry so much about the wedding gown? Does it matter so much? Candice take it from me; you will look absolutely stunning in anything you put on." He patted her hand reassuring her and leaned back in his chair. Candice bit the bottom of her lips and caved in. She drank the last of her wine and stood up. He looked up at her expectedly.

"Okay so one last dress." She admitted. Elliot pinched the bridge of his nose and heard her laugh as he frowned. He sat back and picked up the bottle of wine, drinking straight from it. Candice frowned but Elliot ignored it. Candice had most say in what he did but there was a certain limit she can boss him around.

"Okay but hurry, I'm beginning to get a bit delusional. I think that mannequin just winked at me." He joked. Candice didn't make a sound. He wondered if she had slipped in the dressing room.

"Candice?" he called out. Elliot waited five minutes in his chair and stood up as the air grew silent. There was no noise even the clock stopped ticking. He looked down at his watch and wondered what was taking her so long. He began to walk in to the dressing room when Candice emerged from inside. Her eyes were watery, and a sullen smile played at her face. Elliot took a look at her and couldn't help but smile. She wore a pure white dress with beading along the sweet heart neck; the corset fit her waist as the soft fabric played down her hips elegantly. She was a sight to see. Her eyes glimmered dreamily and he knew she had found the dress. Her face glowed just like it did when Nathan entered the room.

"So what do you think?" she asked twirling around. Elliot didn't say anything but pulled her into a bear hug. She was going to be his sister after all. Candice squealed surprised by the sudden hug and fought him.

"You're going to ruin the dress!" she exclaimed. He laughed letting her go.

"Oh I'm going to love having you around in the house Candice, a sister I can irritate, how fun that will be?" he joked. She pushed him away and laughed as he pouted.

"You Elliot Balfour are a rogue. Only a mad woman would fall for you." She teased knowing his heart was made of gold and it wouldn't take much for any woman to fall for her soon to brother in law. He was charming just like his elder brothers and his masculine features would surely weaken the knees of many.

"I know I'm brutishly handsome, but there is someone out there for me. I'll find her." He smiled wondering when he will be lucky enough to find a mate like his brother Nathan did. Even though he didn't much like to admit it but he loved the idea of love, his looks might suggest he was one to play but he wanted a mate to love to cherish and share everything he owned with her. If he said that to his brother, no doubt he would be made fun of but it was true. Now that Candice was a part of the family he could maybe tell her.

Candice looked over at Elliot who was deep in thought. She smiled at the boyish expression and patted his head. She knew exactly how he felt. He might seem flirtatious and Candice knew he was, but Elliot couldn't hurt someone on purpose. He deserved a woman who would see over his image and money and love him.

"Don't worry Eli, you'll find her. I know you will." She gave him a peck on the cheek and went back into the dressing room to change.

Yes, he will find her. Elliot grinned to himself, for some reason it seemed that it would not be so easy to find love but the game he was going to play to get there would be most entertaining.