Prologue

I don't remember that much about it. Only falling... falling into an extensive, black hole. There was no pain, just weightlessness.

 I felt like I was simultaneously flying, sleeping and running.

Something was irritating me though, a slow tugging sensation. It felt like it was coming from down deep in my belly.

It intensified and started getting painful, slightly like someone was playing tug-o-war, with me as the rope.

Then it was suddenly excruciating, it felt as if I was being stretched like an elastic, almost at my breaking point.

 Snap.

 I screamed as a wave of pain hit me, but in this place there was no sound, so it was a silent scream, but anyway, who would have heard me? I tried to scrunch up in a ball to make it go away, but that didn't work. It was if I was strapped onto a table, my arms and legs tied down so that I couldn't move. Useless.

I thought then "This is the painful bit of death, the bit which everyone hates, the bit that makes us scared of death". 

The pulling sensation didn't let up, I was screaming for all I was worth.  Then it felt as if I had surfaced after having no air, and the pulling switched off. I say switched off, because that's how I would describe it, it was there, and then it wasn't.

And then, a light. An angelic light. Am I going to heaven? Is this it?

I hoped for a longer life, not just a simple 14 years. It is way too little, I need more time. I need time to find my purpose in life.

Now that possibility is no longer viable.

My insignificant life is over.

 Ended.