Chapter 17

Ranvijay's pov :-

I was sitting on the stage in the assembly hall while waiting for my two brothers. Joseph came to me and whispered that Prince sent him back saying he would come alone but I wonder where that brat is right now . The ceremony was about to start while the school authority officials alongwith students gathered around . I don't know why since this morning my heart beat is so fast as it's on any race track. My eyes were locked at the Main entrance of the hall . Only then I saw the Main door opened Revealing tw-wait- THREE? FIGURES? Two tall figure and a tiny- I mean short . I saw Prince Singhania, my Lion standing there , followed by My Tiger , Reyansh and a.... A Girl? With them?! I twitched my right eyebrow and curved it upward , making a suspicious look .

I saw Prince fixing his Blazer while Reyansh flexed his jacket . And that pretty cute little girl was somehow hiding her face .
I don't know why but that tiny soul is looking so cute to me , she is looking insanely mesmerizing and her hair , it's moving like each ounce of the air in the hall was just softly with shining strands .

They three stood infront of the entrance after entering through the door . My two brothers looked straight at me , despite the huge distance between our body right now , while that girl was standing between them , with head lower . She looked shy maybe? But her aura is radiating dominance ..

Principal of the School who was sitting beside me , stood up . I followed his gaze and it locked at that girl .

Principal - is that not Ina? Oh yes That's her .

Me : who is she?

Principal : She is Inayara , the most intelligent and yes the best student of my school I would say .

Me : oh..

Generally when people praise anybody, I consider it as bragging but when the principal praised her , I felt proud . What the hell!? I felt proud ?? Aaghhh I am just so thinking too much. But yes her name is pretty tho , not more than her specifically..  I don't know why and who kept her name as 'Inayara' but in many Royal dynasties, where the ultimate rulers are Female and they have ultimate Magical powers and are extremely powerful , they are called as 'Ayara' that means 'Queen of Magic' .
I saw Prince slowly putting his palm forward , offering the girl to hold it and come to the front I guess. But she- She respectfully DENIED it?? OMG? She quitely ignored his hand and was about to step in forward , when two palms were placed infront of her . One of Prince and another of Reyansh .
I saw her looking at their eyes while they were literally appealing?? to her?? for holding it??
Her eyes soften which put a smile on my face . wait-What??? On my face? Aahhh
She finally held both their palms and they three started walking towards us , while a smile of winner and proud look was pasted on both the Lion and Tiger Singhania.
And that pretty young princess was mummering something to them with her constant cold and grumpy look with no emotions reflecting through it , though her eyes were capable enough to .

I don't know why but I felt a sudden happiness blooming in my heart when I saw them three coming towards me , holding hands in hands and yes with smile on my brothers faces . But I felt if she smiled too , it would maybe like moon shining in the full moon night .

___________Inayara's pov____________

When I was infront of the Main door , those two Men pushed in him . I felt anger but I don't know why it vanished soon . I was standing between the two tall hunks on my two sides after entering the door. I was feeling so embarrassed right now like seriously?? Aaghhh the entire hall filled with people were staring at Us..
I felt like digging grave right beneath or being gobbled by the ceiling of the hall room .
Oh God!!??

The man standing on my Right side spoke , lowering his dark and firm voice .

Prince : This is how life looks when you finally challenges your fear and That's because you are the Female lead of your own life . So escaping from fears is never an option. Got it?