Chapter 6 : Inayara : The Imperfectly Perfect Leader

After A distinct leap of 3 years~~

Now talking about Inayara . She is 14 years old and reads in standard 7 . She is good at studies . In the school that She reads at , she has literally no friends , except four . She is introvert
. she is the leader of her class after all she is perfect in every aspects , for that she has been the permanent leader for last 4 years, She studies at ' Lord Vinenzo English Academy pvt. Ltd. ' . It is one of the best school of the state she resides in with her family , Tripura (India) . She is quite smart . She is also well disciplined , punctual great in sports strict , so good at solving any riddle or puzzle , physically strong, mentally unstoppable and emotionally feeble .. Yes! This Perfect Girl is emotionally very feeble because she easily agrees with what her heart says .. So to never get emotionally fooled, she locked her heart for others . She is so savage that even her teachers cannot stand infront of her savageness. Her personality is very unique . She acts all cold in front of others but is the sweetest for her family . She always help the poor . She is someone who hates to socialize.

About her personal life it was going quite smooth and happily till she was 11 years old

About her personal life it was going quite smooth and happily till she was 11 years old . But after that she started facing troubles and hurdles in life . In her home , it's only she , her papa and her mom. She loves them the most that she can go to any extent for their happiness . She is the youngest daughter and child in her paternal family. She doesn't has any sibling but never feels the lack because of her paternal cousins who loves her the most . She is the entire universe of her papa . He is very protective for her . He loves her the most that he never let her get any harm at any cost . But sometimes he becomes over protective for her and luckily INAYARA understands his feelings and love for his daughter (her) and feel comfortable with it . She is someone who doesn't give a damn to what other says , especially if it's the society . She only cares about her Papa's likes , dislikes , wishes and expectations. She believes that it's her papa who works so hard for the family , its him who feeds her then who the hell are others for her to care about?? Things were quite different before 3 years ago . She was pretty close with her mother too but some circumstances stood so harsh that she doesn't feel that much comfort in her.

Inayara is really a daring savage and attractive. She is short-tempered too .

 She is short-tempered too

She always stay calm as much as she can

She always stay calm as much as she can .

That's because she knows if she gets outta her own control then it would be the worst those who made her angry

That's because she knows if she gets outta her own control then it would be the worst those who made her angry . Her calmness shows her patience , who makes her more unique than others . Whenever she stays silent and calm , it either means she is thinking about something very carefully or she is taking rest 😌 . She loves silence .

In school, unfortunately there are some irritating people who likes to interfere in her private life more which makes Inayara really annoy

In school, unfortunately there are some irritating people who likes to interfere in her private life more which makes Inayara really annoy . But we shall also know the fact that there are 4 such people too who loves to stay with Inayara.. It's not because they are interested in her private life but it's about her for them . They love her a lot so they always stay and stick to her so that she would not feel lonely ever and become cheerful like she was 3 years back ..

So This was a description of Present day Inayara . Now we need to know what happened so unexpected , bad and tragic in the past 3 years in her life that it changed Inayara?? What happened that her love for her mother demolished?? Why her life is getting too problematic??

_____________Chapter Over____________

Stay tuned to know the reasons and story further .

I'm a new author/writer and I hope you all will enjoy my novel series and appreciate my work and support it too..

*The song and pictures is not mine , but the entire storyline belongs to me*