Author's Note - 2

Hello My Loviesss  ( Lovely Readers ) , How have you been all??
I'm missing you all 😩💗💗
Hope all my Loviess are doing great in their life 🧬😌✨ and even if not now , you will surely do great in the coming times and that's my belief !!
But I'm not Doing well 😔❤️‍🩹
Imma hurtt 😭😭😭
I told you all already that I'm a newly rising writer. Don't I too suppose to get what I deserve ??
I never forced anyone to vote for my story or follow it , Because I'm not hungry for fake reviews. But I'm surely hungry for True reviews .
I atleast atlast wanted to you all to read my work for once.. Just go through it once .
And If only you like the work , then only I expect you to vote , support and share my work.

And if you don't like it , then please do Comment in the comment section under this upload that where am I lacking and for sure feel free to share your suggestions.
Haters may say that I'm asking for suggestions because I lack ideas . But NO
I AM NEVER LACK OF STORYLINE AND I DO NEVER COPY OTHER'S WORK AND THAT IS MY DO OR DIE GUARANTEE!!!!

I ask for suggestions just to keep Readers demand on eyes . As I would never want a reader to get hurt . MOST PROBABLY all likes to have a happy ending with strong Characters and all..
I was myself a reader before and when I used to read others book , many times the ending broke my heart or I  had some lines in mind which would have been better . It's just my thoughts! I'm not at all lowing anybody .

As a Reader which I couldn't have , I want the other readers to have those .

Most importantly , In this era when most of the booktoks are obsessed , falling for Morally grey , stalker , mafia , badboy , etc kind of lovers and books containing smut and intimate scenes .
That is because My book showcases the absolute phrases of Love..
Not only from lover , but from own family , own brothers , own blood..

In our life , When we pray to lord for love , many wish it to come from a romantic lover , But Through My books I want to show that How three brothers of a girl , burns down the world for her , Kill themselves for her .

And yes again , Do not worry the book will have happy ending. But The journey won't be easy..
It would be as how you wish to have one.
It would be beyond your fantasy 😇😇😇

But The discouragement I am getting by less readers and so low number of votes..
I'm saddie 🤧😔❤️‍🩹

I don't want anybody to Forcefully like my work , but yea please read it once atleast and yes if you like it , share it and Be my supportive hand .

I believe A writer is a writer because they has readers who read their writes .
So It's my kind request to read my work atleast and then judge it !

And I'm sure I won't disappoint you any .
I'm also a student , JEE and NEET aspirant, so Sometimes it gets harder for me to upload daily . I also am a student like all others who got to attend 3-4 tuitions in a day . So please kindly pardon me .

But to make it easier, I decided to upload after each 1 day , For e.g. Today I uploaded this note  , tomorrow I will Upload a next spoiler in my Instagram account @authorizzy_ . Then after day after tomorrow, I will upload Chapter 16 of "Tangled Fates" , and same again and again .

And about my poor editing skills, for that pardon me too because since I'm a newly rising Author, It's hard for me to edit reels as I started new but I am learning it and will improve day by day .

But I promise to give my best to you all .

My books will teach all of your the other meanings of love . Not Only 'Tangled Fates' but also the other ones but Majorly Tangled Fates is my Main work for now so Please lovieessss Support me .

I love youu alll !! Hope you would not leave my hand so soon !!

😔💗✨