Author's Note

And hello lovely readers, as you know that was the end of Prisoner of Azkaban. In the coming week we'll be starting Goblet of Fire. I'm so excited because Harriet will get to fully use some spells she learned in Chamber of Secrets. There will also be even more divergence from canon as we move forward, especially as we tackle the idea of Fudge being a politician and not wanting his public approval ratings to drop simply because he was the Minister of Magic when dear old Tom aka Lord Voldemort returned to terrorize the wizarding world.

Speaking of, as we progress after Goblet I am going to try giving a view of the wizarding world outside of London and Hogwarts and how they're dealing with the situation. Because they would definitely realize that when Voldemort was done in England, Scotland and Ireland he'd inevitably turn his gaze towards other countries. While I would like to think his first target would be America, from what I have read of how wizarding America was in the 1990s it would be harder to take than England, Scotland, and Ireland were. Especially when he'd have to get past several local magic laws that don't exist in the European countries. So, thinking reasonably, he'd probably go after the nations on his side of the pond and subjugate them before he went after America.

After all, it would be easier to take a country as large as America with the resources of the world behind you than just the resources of England, Scotland, and Ireland. Anyway, on with the story. . . .