Aftermath

Sky is an mobian fox with green eyes, cyan fur and blue hair. They wear a sleek, black leather jacket with a hood that they typically keep up to conceal their face. Sky also wears dark trousers, fingerless gloves, knee-high black/azure boots, and a scarf to cover their mouth and nose when needed. Their fox-like mask is a high-tech gadget that they wear over their eyes and part of their face, with various functions such as enhanced vision and facial recognition technology.

Sky's weapon is an extendable staff made of a lightweight yet durable material. It can collapse to a small size for easy storage but can extend to full length with the press of a button. The staff is designed for quick movements and strikes, allowing Sky to defend themselves or incapacitate enemies with precision. It is versatile, with adjustable length settings and the ability to detach into two shorter batons for dual wielding. The handle is comfortable to grip and matches Sky's overall aesthetic.

Sky suffers from suppressed emotional trauma, making them independent, introverted, and preferring to work alone. They have a strong sense of justice and are skilled at stealth and combat. Despite their tough exterior, Sky has a soft spot for their partner, Fluffy, and cherishes the moments they share together.

Skilled in Shinobi arts, fluent in Russian, might have brain damage from their battle with MF.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become a villain, I'll let you guess which on I am."

Fluffy-Fluffy is an mobian sheep with a fluffy white coat of wool that is neatly groomed and maintained. She has large, expressive eyes that are a warm shade of brown, giving her a friendly and approachable appearance. Fluffy wears a light pink and white striped sweater, a matching pink beret with a cute flower, a light blue knee-length skirt, and comfortable white sneakers with pink accents. She accessorizes with a dainty silver necklace and matching earrings.

Fluffy's wisp is a blue wisp named Cubstic. Blue Wisps have cube-shaped bodies with three yellow eyes and three short, rectangular triangle-shaped tentacles stemming from the bottom of their bodies. Cubstic assists Fluffy with its powers to generate giant blue blocks with the Cube Wispon, which can be used for platforming or blocking off entrances.

Fluffy is in a small relationship with Sky, showing a caring and romantic side to her personality.

She suffers from split personality disorder.

Fluffy's good personality is kind, gentle, and selfless. She is empathetic, understanding, and always willing to help others. Fluffy is nurturing and compassionate, putting the needs of others before her own. She is empathetic and looks out for the well-being of her friends and loved ones. "Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

Fluffy's bad personality is manipulative, deceitful, and selfish. She is cunning and sly, using her charm and wit to get what she wants at the expense of others. Fluffy can be quick to betray and manipulate those closest to her, always prioritizing her own interests. Her bad personality is unpredictable and dangerous, capable of causing harm and chaos without remorse. "Survival of the fittest, darling. And I plan on being the last one standing."

Yellow- A Mobian Wolf with completely yellow fur, a black snout and stick like eyes.

He is seen with a blue sword, a red bandanna along his head covering his ears, black steel toed boots and blue gloves.

Yellow is a reckless and a daring Mobian Wolf who is always ready to jump into action. He is known for his heroic deeds and fearless demeanor, never backing down from a challenge. Yellow is extremely loyal to his friends and will do whatever it takes to protect them, even if it means putting himself in danger. He is quick to act and is always the first to rush into battle, wielding his trusty sword with precision and skill. Despite his brash nature, Yellow has a heart of gold and values justice above all else. He is a true hero at heart, always standing up for what is right and fighting against evil forces.