Mystic Ruins

Mark is a completely black Mobian cat with a white outline on his head, giving him a striking and mysterious appearance. He has messy white hair that stands out against his dark fur, lime green eyes that seem to gleam with intelligence, and a dark blue mouth that almost seems to smirk with cunning.

What truly sets Mark apart is his unique ability to skate across the ground at unimaginable speeds with his pair of air skates. This allows him to move effortlessly and gracefully, making him a formidable opponent in any situation. His agility and speed give him an edge in battles, allowing him to outmaneuver his foes with ease.

Despite his enigmatic nature, Mark is fiercely determined and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. He is incredibly intelligent and cunning, always one step ahead of his enemies. His strategic mind allows him to plan out his moves meticulously, ensuring that he comes out on top in any situation.

However, Mark's ruthless nature can sometimes make him a dangerous adversary. He is not afraid to use any means necessary to accomplish his objectives, often resorting to deception and manipulation to get what he wants. His cold and calculating demeanor can make him appear cold-hearted, but deep down, Mark does have a sense of loyalty and will fiercely protect those he cares about.

Despite his darker tendencies, Mark does have a dry sense of humor that occasionally surfaces, adding a touch of wit to his interactions. He is a complex character, shrouded in mystery and intrigue, making him an enigma to those around him. Ultimately, Mark is a force to be reckoned with, a shadowy figure who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

Mark is extremely fast almost able to keep up with Sonic in a one on one but when i comes to strength Mark usually wins.

Mark has the ability to harness the power of Chaos Emeralds, granting him a variety of enhanced abilities. With the Chaos Emeralds, Mark skate even faster, use chaos control and summon a variety of energy based weapons. This amplifies his already formidable skills, making him a truly unstoppable force in battle. However, Mark is careful not to rely too heavily on the Chaos Emeralds, as their power can be overwhelming and unpredictable if not used with caution.

"There are no heroes in this world, only those who survive and those who fall. And I will always be the one standing tall."

Sky is an mobian fox with green eyes, cyan fur and blue hair. They wear a sleek, black leather jacket with a hood that they typically keep up to conceal their face. Sky also wears dark trousers, fingerless gloves, knee-high black/azure boots, and a scarf to cover their mouth and nose when needed. Their fox-like mask is a high-tech gadget that they wear over their eyes and part of their face, with various functions such as enhanced vision and facial recognition technology.

Sky's weapon is an extendable staff made of a lightweight yet durable material. It can collapse to a small size for easy storage but can extend to full length with the press of a button. The staff is designed for quick movements and strikes, allowing Sky to defend themselves or incapacitate enemies with precision. It is versatile, with adjustable length settings and the ability to detach into two shorter batons for dual wielding. The handle is comfortable to grip and matches Sky's overall aesthetic.

Sky suffers from suppressed emotional trauma, making them independent, introverted, and preferring to work alone. They have a strong sense of justice and are skilled at stealth and combat. Despite their tough exterior, Sky has a soft spot for their partner, Fluffy, and cherishes the moments they share together.

Skilled in Shinobi arts.

Sky is fluent in Russian.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become a villain, I'll let you guess which on I am."