The Rivalry

Mark is a completely black Mobian cat with a white outline on his head, giving him a striking and mysterious appearance. He has messy white hair that stands out against his dark fur, lime green eyes that seem to gleam with intelligence, and a dark blue mouth that almost seems to smirk with cunning.

What truly sets Mark apart is his unique ability to skate across the ground at unimaginable speeds with his pair of air skates. This allows him to move effortlessly and gracefully, making him a formidable opponent in any situation. His agility and speed give him an edge in battles, allowing him to outmaneuver his foes with ease.

Despite his enigmatic nature, Mark is fiercely determined and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. He is incredibly intelligent and cunning, always one step ahead of his enemies. His strategic mind allows him to plan out his moves meticulously, ensuring that he comes out on top in any situation.

However, Mark's ruthless nature can sometimes make him a dangerous adversary. He is not afraid to use any means necessary to accomplish his objectives, often resorting to deception and manipulation to get what he wants. His cold and calculating demeanor can make him appear cold-hearted, but deep down, Mark does have a sense of loyalty and will fiercely protect those he cares about.

Despite his darker tendencies, Mark does have a dry sense of humor that occasionally surfaces, adding a touch of wit to his interactions. He is a complex character, shrouded in mystery and intrigue, making him an enigma to those around him. Ultimately, Mark is a force to be reckoned with, a shadowy figure who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

Mark is extremely fast almost able to keep up with Sonic in a one on one but when i comes to strength Mark usually wins.

Mark has the ability to harness the power of Chaos Emeralds, granting him a variety of enhanced abilities. With the Chaos Emeralds, Mark skate even faster, use chaos control and summon a variety of energy based weapons. This amplifies his already formidable skills, making him a truly unstoppable force in battle. However, Mark is careful not to rely too heavily on the Chaos Emeralds, as their power can be overwhelming and unpredictable if not used with caution.

"There are no heroes in this world, only those who survive and those who fall. And I will always be the one standing tall."

Nathen- A Mobian wildcat with red fur and brown stripes along his face, he has red eyes and a mouth that protrudes in a natural frown with a single fang sticking out.

He wears red running shoes with blue stripes on them and red gloves.

Nathen is a brooding and vengeful Mobian wildcat who is consumed by a desire to seek revenge against Mark. He harbors a deep hatred towards Mark for past grievances and is willing to do whatever it takes to bring him down. Nathen is driven by his need for justice and closure, and his determination knows no bounds.

Despite his intense thirst for vengeance, Nathen is not without his own sense of morality. He is fiercely loyal to those he cares about and will go to great lengths to protect them. Nathen's dedication to his mission is unwavering, and he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal of taking down Mark once and for all.

Is allies/friends with Gio.

"I will not rest until I have avenged the wrongs that have been done to me. Mark will pay for his sins, and I will be the instrument of his downfall."

Gio- Gio is a mobian chameleon with green scales, wide orange eyes and a curled tail.

Gio wears a snug black hoodie without a hood, brown shorts and green gloves.

Gio is a laid-back and tech savvy Mobian chameleon who is always cool under pressure. He has a relaxed demeanor and a witty sense of humor, making him fun to be around. Gio is highly intelligent and skilled in technology, often using his expertise to help his friends in various situations.