𝟓. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

It had needed two more days to put his plan into action. The omega waited down the street next to the building where his friend and the alpha lived until the former finally left to work. He then got out of his vehicle, skipping down the street until he found himself in the lobby.

He knew that the alpha would be alone and that's perfect for what he wanted to do. Yesterday, his grand uncles had all stopped by the Park estate to ask him if he had already chosen someone and unsubtly him some alphas they thought would be the right choice for him. After he had laughed at theirs faces because they're even more ridiculous than he'd thought if they for a second imagined that he would take their advice he had told them he'd introduced his future mate soon.

He climbed the steps one by one to the floor where was their apartment and rang at the door. The alpha didn't waste time to answer.

"Forgot something, hyung?" He was in the middle of asking swinging the door open until he came face to face with him and the words died on his tongue.

His eyes widened, red creeping up on his face and he stared at him in surprise with his mouth hung open.

Seductively batting his eyelashes, the omega leveled at him a shy look that was anything but genuine but it didn't need to be because he knew the alpha would still fall for it.

Which he did the second the omega opened his mouth, the story he had carefully crafted before coming rolling from his lips with ease.

"Hi, I'm sorry is Taehyung there?" He asked, already knowing the reply to that. The alpha shook his head dumbly. The omega lowered his own head, making his bottom lip quiver. He ran a hand through his hair and huffed softly.

"You missed him. He went to catch his shift but I can call him and tell him you want to see him maybe he is still waiting for the bus?"

He waved his hand.

"No need, it can wait its not that
important." He whispered. He slipped him with a heated look, taking in his state of undress. The alpha was only wearing sweat bottoms and they hung ridiculously low on his waist which was slim with a dark arrow of pubic hair that vanished under the line of his waistband. His tan skin seemed to almost glow with the sun pouring from the window behind, outlining the fine musculature of his figure.

The omega found himself checking the alpha out openly. He gulped down a lump, inwardly slapping himself as he had swayed momentarily off his plan.

He coughed.

"I also want to apologize for the other day. I didn't expect to find you but even it was very immature of me to act like that. "Can you excuse me?"

"There's nothing to excuse." Replied quickly Jungkook with a bright genuine smile and a wave of his hand. "I get it you were uncomfortable."

"May I get in for a minute?" He asked after a beat of silence his heart beating sligthly harder in his chest for some unfathomable reason. He licked his lips with the tip of his tongue, electricity jolting him when the alpha's gaze followed the action with unnerving intensity before he startled and stepped aside.

The omega walked into the foyer.

In the living room he saw that a blue yoga mat had been set up. He stared pointedly the alpha over his shoulder. He smiled shyly, scraping the back of his head.

"I do Yoga. My brother said meditating is good for the health and nerves."

"I agree. I do it too " he lied without an ounce of shame. He had tried because someone had said it would help him to manage his anger issue but it had never worked with him but the latter did not need to know that.

He waited until Jungkook was back on the mat, setting up for a new pose with his hands stretched upward before he let the words that were burning on his tongue tumble out.

"Do you want to be my mate?"

"There you broke him." His inner voice quipped. It suspiciously sounded like Taehyung. The omega glanced down again at his watch. Ten minutes had passed by since his question and the alpha hadn't moved yet. He stayed like frozen on the spot.

Park jimin noted that the alpha looked kinda cute like that. He had big, brown eyes like a deer, a cute button nose and lips like cupidon's bow. All of that didn't look out of place in his face with the chiseled chin and high cheekbones.

Jeon jungkook blinked multiples times as he came back to himself. He stared at the omega like he was seeing him for the first time.

"What?" he staged yelled before slapping a hand on his mouth.

Park Jimin sat down on the couch, crossing his legs.

"Take your time to think about it." He said.

The alpha opened and closed his mouth. Jimin waited, letting the silence stretched between them.

"Repeat again." He settled for after what felt like a while.

The omega smiled indulgently.

"I need a mate. You are more than adequate to fit the role." He explained plainly because it was the truth. After weeks going through the forms of all the eligible alpha of South Korea and even some overseas, Jungkook was the only one that fit the profile he was looking for.

The alpha was to put simply; Normal. Unlike all the others he had met. He was decent, good looking and had an older omega brother who had raised him and it was probably because of that that he didn't look and sound like all the others Jimin was accustomed to see in his circle. He would make the perfect mate because he wouldn't try to supplant him at the head of the clan. He wouldn't fight Jimin's authority.

"What do you say then?" his tone more ascertive as he grew impatient.

Jungkook scraped his brow, looking pertubed.

"Adequate isn't enough to mate."

The omega's nostrils flared. He got back to his feet and marched down to the alpha until they stood at little distance from the other. He looked up to stare into his eyes.

"Don't patronize me." His voice cutting. "I saw the way you looked at me so why not cut right through the chase and get married, you won't regret it." He added, voice getting huskier with each words and his finger lingering along the alpha's chest leaving a trail of goosebumps on the tanned flesh.

Jungkook sighed, then grabbed his hand and pulled it off him. He stepped back.

"It's true that I thought you're the most stunning omega I have ever seen but I want to marry for love not a business exchange. I'm sorry I'm not what you need."

He then turned on his heels and started to walk away leaving a shell shocked Omega. He had known that the odds of the latter accepting his proposal weren't great but he hadn't thought he'd turned him down because he harbored ridiculous romantic dissillusions.

"What if I give you 1billion wons?"