𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥

His grandfather's attorney sauntered into the room a few minutes after him. The old man would have looked more at home in museum gathering dust with the others relics of the past than in the boardroom but the same could be said of the majority of people there.

Between him, the absurds clauses of his old man's will and the unsubtle snickering of his relatives, he deserved a medal for keeping his cool around them for so long when all he wanted was to paint the walls with theirs bloods. His hands were trembling on his lap as he counted down to ten to calm himself.

He wanted to be surprise at the turn of events but he wasn't. It didn't stop the sting of pain in his chest though, his jaw clenched a he shifted around his swivel chair.

There wasn't any lost love between him and his grandfather. They shared the same blood but nothing else. The old man had raised him to become the next leader, refusing him the slightest affection and in the end he had been disappointed at how he had turned.

It's too late for the old man to feel regret. Park jimin didn't care about his mother died in childbirth and his father of suicide shortly after. The old man had been the only family he had known

He didn't care that he hadn't pampered with love, showering with affection. He had taught him more valuable things such as how to fight, strategize, use the opponent's weakness against them.

By seven while others his age still laze around with balls and toys, he was wiping the floor with the asses of alphas twice his age. By eighteen he had graduated with honors and joined the company at the bottom where he'd climbed his way to the top while his peers jumped to positions they didn't deserve because they hadn't earned it.

But none of that was enough. The omega could waste years trying to get his grandfather's approval the old man would
still find something he lacked.

He left him everything he had wanted and knew would one day belong to him but with one stipulation.

The omega had to find a mate - an alpha and wed him before the clan by his twenty-first birthday or else the clan's lead will go to the next in line.

He seethed with rage at thought and would've kill the old alpha if he had been in front of him or die trying to.

He loathed alphas, it was a known fact and would rather die than be tied to one. Alphas were rude, brutish, stupid and useless in his opinion.

He pried his eyes open to sweep the room. The lawyer startled, breaking in sweat as he noticed the murderous glint burning in his eyes.

The relative calm broke as the others members of the family began to talk at the same time. He noted how some were distraught, surely at losing theirs chances to grab at the crumbs but others were straight up cackling to his face, pleased at the turn of events.

It's humiliating and he would have rather be slapped across the face than having everyone there hear the details of the will but it was done. Now he would wait to witness what they'll do.

Kibum, his cousin and the next in line chose that moment to speak. He was a stereotypical alpha; boorish and arrogant. His low pitched bass voice drowned the others as he stole him a
leering glance that annoyed him.

The omega pictured himself slashing his throat with his bare claws to calm down.

"Interesting, all we need his an alpha to claim the little bitch, tie him up and breed him full of pups ans problem's solved."

Shocked gasps followed his crude words, attentions turned to the omegas as they waited for his reaction. He leaned back against the swivel chair, a smirk creeping on his face as he feigned to stare at his nails.

"Want to volunteer?" He retorted knowing.

"Try and see what happen."

Kibum glared deadly at him making him smirk wider.

The silence was deafening but noone dared to speak. He got to his feet, dusting invisible specks off of the lapel of his suit.

He had reached his limits. They all should be grateful he hadn't just killed them all off.

"I'm done." he stated for nobody in particular, starting toward the door. He walked past Kibum sitting beside his mother, the old hag pulled him to a stop with a fierce grip around his wrist.

He lowered his gaze at the hand, the grip tightened. The omega pondered briefly if he should just tear the whole limb out but decided against it.

His lips twitched as he met his aunt's eyes.

"You can't leave." she whispered with a sickly honeyed voice but eyes burning with hatred.

He yanked his hand out, effortlessly to her surprise and took half a step back to sweep her with a look of disdain.

Bruise bloomed along his wrist where the hag had squeezed.

"Why?"

She gestured to the others. "What do you think they will think of you if you leave now?"

"I don't care." he scoffed.

"Brat."

He tipped his head back and laughed.

"I warned him but he didn't listen. He never did. You shouldn't be the next leader, an omega will bring doom on the clan as a whole. Kibum is more a fit than you an omega wrong in the head."

She sighed, "He wasn't in the right state of mind near the end to take such decisions.

His laughter died down and he closed the distance between them. He stared at her, unervingly calm but with the unmistakable murderous glint in his eyes. She had the appearance of a frail old woman but it was a blunder to underestimate her. She was an alpha and as such she was strong and deadly, the way she had gripped his wrist was evidence. If he had been like other omega the pain would've been enough to make him unconscious.

But Park jimin wasn't a normal omega.

He stared into her eyes, letting some of the beast he kept hidden inside lurk above the surface. It was a risk but he wanted the old hag to be frightened not enough yo discourage her but just a little bit.

She paled, he smirked wider.

"Bad." he muttered, softly in her ear. She startled. "I hope you didn't just imply the leader was senile, my aunt?. It's a severe accusation, one you know very well can have you killed." The thinly veiled did not go unnoticed by the audience. A low murmur cut across.

He stepped back, adding lightly this time with a pointed finger at Kibum.

"Also I don't know what you mean by this measly trash being more fitting for the position than me and it's unimportant because i'm the next clan leader."

He shot them all a daring look.

"Keep in mind that I will be merciless before going after me."