"2"

10:21

{Andresia ivanova devereux }

As the mourners gathered around the casket of Ace Quinzole Devereux, the priest stood before them, his voice filled with solemnity

"We are here today to bid farewell to a man who lived a life of great purpose and meaning,"

he began, his words echoing through the hushed chapel.

"Ace Quinzole Devereux was a man of integrity, a man of honor, and a man of unwavering faith. He lived his life with grace and dignity, always putting others before himself and never shying away from a challenge."

"He was a loving husband, a devoted father, and a loyal friend. His presence will be sorely missed, but his legacy will live on in the hearts of all who knew him. Let us take comfort in the knowledge that Ace has now found peace in the arms of the Lord, and that his spirit will forever watch over us."

" May we all strive to live our lives with the same courage and compassion that he exemplified, and may we never forget the impact that he had on each and every one of us."

" Rest in peace, Ace Quinzole Devereux, and may your soul find eternal rest in the kingdom of heaven."

And with those final words, the priest bowed his head in prayer, as the mourners bowed their heads in silence.

As much as I stood in physical presence, my mind wandered far from the solemn proceedings before me.

The words of the priest and the mournful faces of my relatives failed to capture my attention, for my thoughts were consumed by the lack of genuine sympathy displayed by certain kin.

Their insincerity and indifference to our well-being elicited a wry chuckle from within me,

"pathetic freaks"

as I observed their shallow pretenses with a mixture of amusement and disdain. In that moment, amidst the somber atmosphere of the gathering,

I resolved to distance myself from those who feigned care and prioritize the company of true and noble souls.

It was a sobering realization, one that underscored the importance of surrounding oneself with genuine and compassionate individuals in times of sorrow.

5:42

I entered the house  with weariness coursing through my veins, the weight of the day heavy upon my shoulders.

As I divested myself of my outer jacket , a black frock now adorning my form, my gaze fell upon a figure within the hall.

To my surprise, it was none other than my esteemed aunt, Lady Larissa Devereux, accompanied by a woman of unmistakable refinement and poise.

Lady Larissa's countenance bore an inscrutable smile as she addressed me in tones befitting her noble lineage, her words carrying an air of regal authority and grace.

"Andre meet your new personal mentor , Ruenna clarrissó"