Chapter 1

Daou POV:

"I wouldn't," Daou heard Frank say, to someone who no doubt was walking up to Daou on the plane to congratulate him on his victory. 1st round knockout new record 19-0-1. 'Stupid fucking Tie, stupid fucking Zax, stupid fucking Off.' Daou growled inside of his head. Zax was the asshole behind the blemish on his what would have been perfect record but no the fucker had to keep getting up. They had a rematch in a few months that Daou was going to start training for as soon as he made it back to Bangkok. "He has been in a mood for the past few days." Frank finished snapping the magazine he was reading.

Yeah, Daou had been in a shit mood since he woke up in his hotel room all alone. The man, Off, hadn't even woke him up to say goodbye. Daou wasn't someone who bottom at all he had done it a handful of times but by god, he would have let that insanely beautiful man fuck him if had still actually been there in the morning. What pissed him off, even more, was his favorite shirt was missing and in its place was some high-end silk button-down. So yeah he didn't get fucked, didn't get kissed goodbye, and his shirt was gone, so he was a bit pissy. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, completely forgetting he had paid the $25 for WiFi on the plane only to see an ad for the same black button-down that was shoved into his carry-on recently that set him off. His mother was FaceTiming him.

"Hi Mom," Daou smiled at her. He loved his mother more than anything. She was the rock of the family and mediator between him and his father who recently were not seeing eye to eye on things.

"Baby! I heard about your win, congratulations!" His mom cheered for him by shaking her fist in the air. "On you on the flight home?" His mother asked.

"No, I have to fly to Chang Mi for a promotional event and then from there we will fly home," Daou informed her.

"Oh well have a safe trip and when you get home be alert there are more security guards on the premises." His mother said casually but had Daou sitting straight up in his seat.

"More security guards why? Did something happen?" Daou asked in a worried tone. His father was a prominent business figure in Thailand and China who was currently working with both countries to solidify a new partnership between them. This partnership however came at a cost to some other smaller businesses in both countries, especially in the import-export business.

"Oh, no nothing happened." His mother waved at the screen. "You know how your father is, speaking of the devil say hello son." Daou watched as his father's face appeared on the screen. He looked like his father; they could almost pass as brothers if they really wanted to.

"Hello Father," Daou greeted him as respectfully as he could.

"Son, your mother tells me you've won? Congratulations." His father spoke before turning his attention back to the paperwork in front of him. This action caused his mother to slap his father's shoulder.

"For one minute could you focus on your family and not business?" His mother scolded his father.

"My business is what secures this family's financial stability!" His father retorted back. Daou sat back in his seat. His mother and father bickering was nothing new. His father was a good man and a great husband and father but Daous' father didn't approve of the fighting lifestyle Daou led. He was the type of man who always believed you could settle anything with words and not fists. His father had raised him to be gentle and kind to all living creatures and to be compassionate and understanding even to the things he didn't understand and for that he was thankful. Daou not wanting to attend college to start training harder in Muay Thai has caused a rift in his and his father's once close relationship.

"Sir," the flight attendant called to him from the aisle. "We are going to descend soon. You will need to wrap up your call." Daou nodded at her.

"Mom," Daou called to get his mother's attention. "Ma!"