Chapter 5

I'm in the same situation as Jerome. He's in a bedrock cage over a pool of lava. He wakes up. "Mitch! What's going on?!" "We're gonna die," I tell him. Jerome screams when he sees the lava below his feet. It wakes up all the other rebels. All two or three hundred of them. All of them look scared, some angry, all tied up... including Ashley. She's trying to break out of her restraints, but she can't. Herobrine walks into the chamber. "So I see you've all woken up! Here in these bedrock cages are your fellow rebels, Mitchell and Jerome." Jerome pulls at the iron bars, but it's no use. "You're going to regret this, Herobrine!" screams Jerome. He finally found out Herobrine's name. Herobrine ignores Jerome for a second but then says, "What are you going to do? Make puppy eyes at me?" teases Herobrine. "Every T.R.O.L.L will be my slave and will also serve the mobs. If anyone has a problem, I do have a button that will kill Mitchell and Jerome." No one speaks a word. Mobs untie the rebels and grab their arms. I was supposed to be killed... luckily they're making me their slave instead.

The bedrock cages are lowered, and Jerome and I are stuffed into slave cells with chains around our ankles. I really hate this Prisoned mod. I got locked up with Ashley and a guy from my swarm named Jason. He never took off his helmet, so no one really knows how he looks. "We're going to die," says Ashley. "Goodbye, prizza and Jeffrey. I'm gonna miss you," mumbles Jason. "I might even miss Mini-Mu. That annoying brat." "We have to get out of here. They'll work us and kill us if we don't," I say. Chains clank under our feet. "How are se supposed to do that?" asks Jason. "Don't worry. I have a plan. But it has to take place when we're mining.

...

The T.R.O.L.L rebellion swings their pickaxes into the earth. No one would get a bit to eat until every swarm found 20 diamonds, so that's two diamonds for each person. "Okay guys, now," I tell Jason and Ashley. We tunnel all the way to the T.R.O.L.L base. "We hit base. Let's go back to tell the others," says Jason. We tell the other rebels the plan. We give them the coordinates for the rebel base and they dig a system towards home.

"Come on! Before they catch us!" whispers Jason to the others. All of us make it safely to the base and stay in hiding in case the mobs find us. "Grab your weapons. They can't control us." Right after i say that, KABOOM! Creepers flood the base, the T.R.O.L.Ls screaming and fighting for their lives. After the damage, all of us look around. Blocks lay toppled on the floor, our belongings are scattered, and a few rebels are dead. Out of the crowd, some one shouts, "WHERE'S JASON?!" then Ashley says, "We have to go after him! We can't leave him! Everyone! To Herobrine's lair!

At the lair...

Jason's POV

"What are you going to do to me?!" I yell. I can't get out of here. If I even try to get out, I'll drown in the lava. "HELP!" I shout. No one can hear me now. I'm dead.

"WHAT CRAP ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL HERE, HEROBRINE?! You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." Ashley? "YEAH! So you better give up before we make you wish you had! Right, biggums?" Mitch?! "Yup! So you better quit before you face THE WRATH OF BETTY!" JEROME!

"Fine, fine I'll let Jason go," says Herobrine. He releases me then Mitch tosses me a diamond sword. "Oh we're not done yet," I say. We raise our swords and axes, and we notch our arrows. Then... we let go.

Herobrine is dead. The war is over. T.R.O.L.L won.

Mitch's POV

At the base we tell everyone that Herobrine is dead. People clap for us. Jerome is promoted all the way to Swarm A. We can finally be together. We can take over the world together and kill everything trying to get in our way. Merome can be together. The T.R.O.L.L has finally grasped their victory once and for all. Took what they were fighting for. Though we destroyed and killed everything, souls and voices haunt my brain.

"Stop!"

"My home!"

"You killed them!"

"My family!"

Well they should've learned to play.