Yaar-e-Maan part 3

Zaid drove towards the office he was supposed to drop a file at 3:00 pm and it was almost 3:45. His brother would chop his head off if he gets anymore late. He was also supposed to meet his girlfriend at 4:00 and she was not really good at waiting.

And whatever plan his stupid twin and his nephew have planned was adding more to his stress level. He badly needs to sit down with Zoha and have a chat with her only she can handle his racing stress.

Zoha and Zaid met four years ago when Zaid and Zain started university. She was their classmate and Zaid had an instant liking towards her. She was really good at communicating over the times they become really good friends from taking all day to all nights. A year into their friendship and they already started having feelings for each other.

However Zoha was not ready to make things officials she wants to complete her masters do a job and then settle down. Zaid being completely head over heels in love with her had no issue with whatever she wanted.

6 months ago they all graduated after completing BBA but Zoha wanted to do MBA so she was sill studying. They agreed on getting engaged right after she graduates and marriage after she finds a good job. Her siblings were doctors so she has to do it all alone.

Zaid reached the office and it was only 5 minutes to four. His phone was ringing continuously not wanting to face any of the lions of his life he ignored it. He rushed towards Ibrahim's cabin and barged in without knocking.

"Kaha they tum? zaavi ko school se lene gaye they School banane chale gaye they?" Ibrahim scolded.

"Sorry bhaiya!" Zaid apologised.

"School me kuch hua?" Ibrahim asked.

Zaid immediately shook his head.

"Nahi nahi promise kuch nahi! Ye file lelein me jaraha hu." Zaid said.

"Kaha jarahe ho?" Ibrahim asked.

"EK zaruri kaam se." Zaid laughed nervously and scratched his ear. His family doesn't know well his sister in law does but not because she was his sister in law but because she was his bestest friend.

"Ye zaruri kaam bhot barh nahi gaye Zaid?" Ibrahim asked strictly.

"Bahiya 4 baje meeting haina apki jaouna!" Zaid said smiling.

"Tumhe to mein ghar akar dekhta hu!" Ibrahim whacked the back of his head and rushed out. Zaid sighed in relief and quickly left the office.

As soon as he entered the restaurant he was met with a death glare of his favourite women ever.

"Sorry Zohuu!" Zaid sat in front of her and smiled cutely.

"Ab kaha phas gaye they?" Zoha asked sarcastically.

"Phasa nahi hu leken phasunga bura wala wo bhi!" Zaid said.

"Kyu hua Zaid ap Zaavi ko lene gaye the wo sahi haina?" Zoha asked worried.

"Wo sahi hi hota use or Zain ko aqal ati hi nahi phasta bhi mein hu or marta bhi me hi hu!" Zaid sulked.

"Bataou na kia hua hai?" Zoha asked.

Zaid sighed and filled her in he told her everything and vomitted all his concerns out.

"Shooot!" Zoha gasped.

"Me aou school sath?" She said the very next moment.

"Zohaa!" Zaid said not expecting this from her.

Zoha laughed loudly. Her chuckles melted Zaid right then and there.

"Mazak karahi hu bubba!" She said.

"Me itni tension me hu tumhe mazak charaha ha?" Zaid asked.

"Kis baat ki tension ye to shukar kaaro Zavi itna acha bacha hai! Pata hai mene bhaiya or bhabhi ki signature kitni dafa forge ki ha? Atleast usne to apki help li." Zoha said.