Yaar-e-Maan pt2

Zaaviyar Ibrahim khan the 13 year old wild teenager sneaked inside the library with the other section boys. The way he sneaked inside he would have appreciated himself if not the tension he was in right now.

He quickly walked towards the big aisle in the back of library and sat down on the floor hiding himself from the other boys aswell he doesn't want to draw attention.

Their principal was a very strict guy he won't take a second and call his father if he gets to know about bunk and his father well he was an entirely different story.

He would beat any other father if there was a competition for most confusing father of the World. He would play games with his kids for hours he will cook for them he will literally do anything if his kids ask especially his Zaavi but the minute Zaavi decides to do something wrong he would drag him back to the line with major consequences.

Zaavi cannot think of the time where he got spared and his father cut him some slack. His mother his best friend have tried a lot of times but Ibrahim never relented. The amount of times Zaavi has been grounded in his thirteen years of existence is not something he can count.

Well grounding is not the only thing his father have in a list of consequences he does have way to many variations of punishment and the scariest one was his grandfather's ruler. His baba apparently loves that little tortuous thing a lot.

Zaavi managed to stay behind the aisle all period and he successfully survived his bunk with a palpitating heart. Even though the scenes in classroom didn't go as he expected.

Mam Kiraan the geography teacher noticed something wasn't right. The way Saman was stuttering or the way she was trying to hide the bag next to her nothing was missed by her. She has seen students disappearing after a failed test and she knew Zaavi's absence is also nothing more than that.

After the bell rang Zaavi again managed to sneak out with boys. Few boys gave him a smirking look and he rolled his eyes. He walked back to class when he saw Mam Kiraan leaving the room.

"Ullu insaan!" Saman threw the bag on his face.

"Kia ha itna genius plan to tha!" Zaavi smirked.

"Bag to lejate apna! Pata ha unhone mujhse poocha ye bag kiska ha!" Saman replied glaring at him.

"Phir?" Zaavi's eyes widened in fear.

"Phir kia phir mene boldia me do bags lati hu." Saman replied.

"Managi wo?" He asked.

"Shayed." Saman shrugged.

"Ab ajj ka to hogaya kal kia karoge?" Saman asked.

"Bare shair se behter ha chota shair Zaid chachu se karunga sign or kia." Zaavi replied.

"Mujhe to nahi sahi lagraha ye kuch bhi! Uncle ko batadona." Saman said.

"Saman tumhare uncle mera bbq krdenge! Test ke days roz bolte the parhlo parhlo mene ek to parhai ki nahi dusra mene test chupaya ye sab baba ki nazar me serious ha yar!" Zaavi sulked.

"Tum har dafa plan banate or har dafa double phaste ho!" Saman replied and Zaavi pocked his tongue at her.

The rest of the day passed quickly without Zaavi knowing what kind of trouble is waiting for him. His teacher has messaged his father that his son was not in his class but he was in school.

Ibrahim was fuming when he got to know that Zaavi have ditched his class he doesn't know anything else but he was planning on finding out. He decided not to ask Zaavi about it until he himself comes to him.

Zaaviyar was just about to exit the hall in off time when Mam Kiraan's voice stopped him.

"Zaviyaar Ibrahim." Her loud voice boomed in hall. Zaavi bit his lips and refused to turn around but his mam was having none of it she walked in front of him and glared at him.