Yaar-e-Maan pt1

*Eidiiiii! Here is something from my side for my favourite people. To all the yaar-e-Maan fans this is for you.

Enjoy babies.

~*~

"Ring Ring"

Irritable tone of alarm filled the air and the 13 year old boy sleeping on his bed groaned. He was in deep slumber but somewhere in the back of his mind  he knows better than to throw the alarm off and sleep again.

It was school time as alarm was going crazy Zaaviyar Ibrahim khan sat up straight and grumpily turned the alarm off. He knew his mother would be coming soon to check on him and surprisingly she can never wake him up. Its either the irritating alarm or a scary voice of a guy he calls his father. His mother was too gentle for him.

Zaaviyar rubbed his eyes and shook his head a couple of times to clear his head and shrug the sleep away. Last night he stayed up till late not because he was playing or anything but in the middle of the night a little chaos break down as his 4 year old sister was caught with three bags of chocolate in her play house. She probably sneaked the chocolates from her mother's collection. Last night when their father went to check on her he found her in playhouse instead of bed.

The condition she was found in was not something her father was expecting. She was covered in chocolate from head to toe even her hair were covered in chocolate.

To say her father was mad would be understatement. She sneaked in her parent's wardrobe and practically stole the chocolates. The four year old princess was probably for the first time got scolded by her father and that too a kind of scolding her brother's were used too.

Well two tears and one sob later everything was over. Ibrahim khan forgave her and cuddled her close the entire night however something tells Zaavi that her punishment was still due. Their father never really let go anything that concerns his children's bad health and eating chocolates at 12am could turn out bad for her teeth.

Zaavi's gaze fell upon his study table and he bit his lips. He forgot to set his bag last night he quickly stood up to do it as he doesn't want his mother to see it in this condition. The table was filled with books and papers and whatnot.

Zaaviyar quickly started arranging the things as time table and his suddenly his gaze fell upon a paper and his World stopped right then
and there.

The paper was nothing else but his geography test. The test he failed badly he scored 10 out of 35. The teacher sent it home because she needs a signature a signature he can not risk his life for.

He totally forgot about it yesterday not that he forgot it the entire time well he spent half of the day trying to muster up the courage but failed and at Kai night he forgot. Right now was no good time to pock the Lion.

One thing his father absolutely hates is lacking in studies. He would have scored good marks if he actually sat down to study but he didn't. Well it was not his fault either he just can not understand why does he have to learn how tall Everest is or how many landscapes are there in World or the types of trees. He absolutely doesn't care about mangroves at all.

Zaaviyar's heart started beating faster as he knows that his father would gulp him after seeing the results and one thing he doesn't like about his parents that how loyal they were to each other.

He can ask his mother to sign and like every other mother she can sign without involving her angry man but no his mother was different she will never scold him but will tell everything to his father and will allow him to grill their child.

"Zaavi uth gaye ho?" Ilma's voice came and the best thing Zaavi could do in the moment was shove the test inside his bag.

"Ji Maaa!" He yelled back.