ᴀ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ (sᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ x ᴍᴜᴛᴇ ғᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Summary: born as a special girl who couldn't speak since birth, Y/n became the talk of the every schools she went because of her lack of speech. And then she intends to do something that is 'good' for her until Stephen came to save her.

As usual, I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences or typos or grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and again English is not my first language, so I try to improve my language and writing in this way.

Warning: fluff, so many dramatic words, Stephen being a sweetheart, Negative thoughts, negative words, suicide attempt, bullying, angst.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Born as a special female child where you are unable to make a sound out of your mouth, even if you want to laugh out loud, there is scratchy or no sound that comes out of your throat. As if something is blocking your voice box from making any sound. And this causes you to be bullied and scolded in high school because you are a mute girl.

Mute Girl.

That's what they called you when you were in school. A girl who is unable to make a sound out of her own mouth as if she is being held to not speak in her own body. Other children will see you as a quiet person and often take advantage of your lack of speaking to bully and insult your existence.

This happens all the time you study at that school. Why? Because of your lack of speaking. They will bully you to the point of using abusive words and saying something negative about you. And they know, you won't tell anyone because you yourself can't get your voice out of your own throat even if you use sign language. They don't understand.

And because it happened over time it got worse and worse until you were physical hurts, you were forced to transfer to another school. But, the same thing still happens even if you set foot in a new school.

But thankfully, you have parents who support your disability. It is your parents who often give you encouragement to continue living and always comfort you if you come home with bruises or in a sad state after being bullied. They are the pillars of your life. You will do anything for them.

They are also the ones who are willing to learn sign language in order to communicate with you even if you are not deaf, but there is nothing wrong if they want to learn too, right? Over time, the case of bullying became something that was quite bad for you until your parents decided to homeschool you. They will call teachers from outside to teach you until you can study at the University with the knowledge you have.

But unfortunately. Just when you were 21 years old, both your parents died in a plane crash. And causing you to manage the funeral alone because both of your parents are only children. There is no aunts or uncles or even cousins nor did siblings to help you. You are only child...Grandma and grandpa? sadly they have met their creator.

This also causes you to break down and find it difficult to get a job because of your disability. Although you also use the method of writing what you want to say on the notebook that you always carry. But, sadly they don't want to hire you as an employee.

You are lost. You don't know what to do with your life right now. What's the point of studying if you can't get a job? And from there you start hating yourself. You don't like being a mute person. You don't like being born mute. You want to scream and cry until your throat hurts but you can't get it out of your own throat. You can't ask for help. You hate everything.

You feel that you do not deserve to live in this world. You are just a wasteful human to live in this big world. Oh, it would be nice if you weren't born.

8 years later, right after you were in a state of depression. You begin to see the world in a different light. Kamar Taj. A place where people who are not accepted will be accepted here. A place where all problems will disappear like dust in the wind. A quiet place that removes all negative thoughts from the mind. You still think about the time you set foot here for the first time.