ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴢɪʀᴀᴘʜᴀʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ:

•he knows you when you go to his bookshop to do research about your work and notices that you look lost then decides to help you.

•He helps you by finding some relevant books about what you are researching and offers to help you. Seeing that you seem tired of working. So, it's not wrong to help.

•later you always come to his bookshop either to look for material or to chat with Aziraphale. Always with Aziraphale seeing that the interests you both like are the same. (books obviously)

•offer you hot cocoa if you look stressed and tired. And also chat with you about books you are both interested in. Sometimes current issues.

•Introduce you to Crowley seeing that you were engrossed in coming to the bookshop so Aziraphale decided to introduce you to the serpent. Crowley just waved lazily and sprawled onto the couch at the end of the bookshop. You just nodded understanding.

•Surprisingly, you and Crowley are getting along well because well Aziraphale wants you and Crowley to be friends so he gives you both time to get to know each other and he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable with Crowley if you always go to the bookshop

•OMG you love talking about books with Aziraphale so much that Crowley got fed up and left the bookshop to catch his breath. and that way he wants you and Aziraphale together.. uhuk 👀

•Aziraphale began to notice Crowley busy leaving the bookshop and asked Crowley why. Crowley just waved his hand and said:
"I just need some fresh air"

•Aziraphale being innocent just said yes.

•But over time it happened often and Aziraphale started to notice what Crowley did to you and Aziraphale.

•Since then, every time you and him are together at the bookshop after Crowley goes out to 'get some fresh air' he will stutter and be nervous and even his face will turn red. Suddenly he became shy with you.

•You will look at Aziraphale and ask: "are you ok?" "Are you sick?" "Do you want medicine? I have some"

And Aziraphale will say: "I'm fine" that's all.

You just nodded.

Aziraphale being nervous to confess his feeling about you so he needs Crowley to give advice.

Crowley being a demon who likes to tempt should know a little about love but he doesn't.

"If you like her, you confess to her"
"Crowley, I really like her and I really want to confess to her that's why I need your advice and you just repeat what I said"
"buy her flowers"
"she doesn't like flowers"
"Ngk.. take it to the Ritz.. simple"
"well, that's pretty good too"

•Aziraphale didn't know how to confess his feelings to you at first but after several times he got up the courage to finally confess. And you happy together.

•And now he is your boyfriend so of course he will take care of you gently and perfectly.

•Will always be with you wherever you are. He's the clingy type but not always for good reason, he has a customer to settle, right?

•A material boyfriend, because he takes care of you and gives you hot cocoa when you have a bad day or it's just 'women's month'.

•Likes to cuddle with you and him being chubby and cute makes you a small spoon and he a big spoon when lying together.

•Will always rubs your hand when he's nervous and uncomfortable with a situation.

•Always call you Angel, Dear, Love, sweetheart.

•Give you a kiss on the forehead if you need it or just miss him.

•He is the first person to support you when you do the assigned work and help you until it is finished.

•will always believe in you and you believe him.

•"I.. am not human but I am an angel"
"well you are an angel in my eyes"
"no, that's not what I meant.. I'm really an angel and Crowley is a demon.. although he's a demon but at the same time it's like he's not"
"Wow"

•After Aziraphale confesses that he is Angel, everything returns to normal as if nothing happened.

•No matter if he has to settle things like heaven or bookshop, he must have time to spend time with you. He's the one person who will take care, treat and give you enough love in his own way.