ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ (sʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴛᴡɪɴ ғᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Summary: taking the place of Sherlock BBC The Final Problem (episode 3 season 4) Sherlock is surprised to learn that Redbeard's secret is now revealed and also when he discovers that he has a younger sister that he himself does not know. But, that's not the only secret of his life that was revealed.

Warning: mention of missing children, plot twist? angst, mention of drowning, confused on the level of danger, Too many secrets revealed.

P/s: as usual if there is any grammar mistake or confusing sentence as well as confusing storyline. I'm sorry!

                 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" Look at the violin " Eurus said firmly as she showed her violin towards Sherlock with an emotionless look.

Sherlock narrowed his eyes trying to focus his gaze on the violin that his younger sister was showing.

" It's a Stradivarius " Sherlock said in a soft but firm tone. He himself was confused where this conversation was going to be.

Eurus cocked her head to the side. Looking at Sherlock with a blank look made Sherlock himself feel uncomfortable under the gaze of his younger sister.

" It's a gift " said Eurus.

Sherlock frowned. " who from? "

" Her "

She walks to her right, where a hatch is set into the wall and floor at the edge of the glass. She puts the violin and bows into it and the opening revolves round to Sherlock's side of the glass. After Eurus put down her violin and bow, she then walked back to the middle of the cell and stood in her place again. Sherlock blinked a few times before walking over to the hatch and picking up the violin and bow.

Sherlock's mind began to stir with what Eurus said a few moments ago. Her. Perhaps there are other visitors visiting Eurus. But, it's not possible because this place is strictly controlled by guards and every corner of this place must have CCTV. Also, if the visitor wants to visit they will definitely fill out a form or check the ID or the purpose of their coming here.

Sherlock stood back in his original place. Both hands hold violin and bow. Sherlock looked at the violin for a long time.

" her? " Sherlock asked confused, his brow furrowed.

Eurus looked at Sherlock blankly before slowly tilting her head to the side.

"You don't remember, do you?" Eurus said in a flat tone.

Sherlock thought for a moment. Try to find the old memory hidden in his mind. It was as if he was diving into a vast and deep ocean trying to find an old memory that was fading. An old memory that he himself did not know. An old memory that is still locked somewhere in his mind.

"Remember what? "Sherlock frowned. The violin and bow were tightly held in his hand.

Eurus looked at Sherlock blankly before letting out a small chuckle. She tilted her head to look directly into Sherlock's eyes before she half turned away from him.

"You play, don’t you?" Eurus asked, trying to change the subject.

"How did you know?" Sherlock asked quickly, his mind trying to find that old memory.

Eurus looked back at her brother. Slowly, a small extra unpleasant smile began to appear on her face.

"How did I know? 'She' taught you, don’t you remember? How can you not remember that? How can you not remember 'her'?" answered Eurus with a sorrowful tone of voice, her eyes showed sadness but managed to hide it.