Chapter 7: Kinnosuke-sensei's Test

The following Akio woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. Akio on sat up in bed and yawned as he stretched his arms and glanced at his clock to see it was seven in the morning.

"Time to get in the shower," Akio said, getting up from bed and heading to the bathroom to get ready for today and couldn't help but wonder what Kinnosuke-sensei had planned for them today.

Akio opened the bathroom door and entered the bathroom to get ready for today.

A few minutes later, he came out of the bathroom fully dressed in a black shirt underneath his usual white jacket with black pants and,black sandals.

'I wonder what kind of test Kinnosuke-sensei has planned for us today.' Akio thought as he walked out of his bedroom to grab some breakfast before he headed for the meeting place for today's test.

****

Akio walked into the kitchen to see his mother cooking breakfast.

"Good morning," Akio greeted as he walked to the table.

"Good morning, son," Kaede greeted as she walked over to the table and placed a bowl of Natto in front of Akio."Here's your breakfast," She said.

"Here's your breakfast," She said

"It looks delicious. Where are Ayumu and Honoka?" He asked, noticing his younger siblings weren't there.

"They should be upstairs getting ready for training with your grandfather today," Kaede replied."So, are you ready for today's test with your team?" She asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what Kinnosuke-sensei has planned for us, but I believe me and my teammates can handle it," Akio replied before he took a bite of his food.

"That's good you believe in your teammates. I'm looking forward to hearing about it later today," Kaede said."Now im going to check on your brother you make sure you have everything before you head out," She said walking out of the kitchen to check on her youngest children.

"Will do," Akio said before going back to eating his breakfast.

As soon as he was done eating he put his empty bowl in the sink and headed upstairs to check that everything was packed in his ninja pouch, and once that was all good he headed on out to meet up with his teammates and sensei.

***

Akio soon arrived at the destinated location to see that he was the first one here.

'It looks like Mai and Kenzou aren't here yet.' Akio thought as he sat down an pulled out the new book he pulled out his latest book from the library to read as he waited for the others to show on up.

The new book he check out was actually the history oc his clan founder given the elders have been making him learn on more about his clan founder given he is to be the next clan head. 

However about ten minutes later he was pulled out from reading his book.

"Good morning," A voice suddenly said.

Akio glanced up from his book to see Mai walking toward him with a bright smile on her face.

"Morning Mai," Akio greeted back.

"Not surpise you are the first one here," Mai said as she sat down next to Akio."So what are you reading today?" She asked.

"It's the history of my clan founder," Akio replied closing his book."So you ready for the test Kinnosuke-sensei has prepared for us?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know we both know i'm not the best fighter," Mai said playing with her hands.

"I'm sure  you will be just fine you might not be the best tailjustu user but you have some skills," Akio sated.

"Yeah I guess so." 

"What's up you two!" A voice called on out.

Akio and Mai both turned to see Kenzou rushing there way."Great i made it before Kinnosuke-sensei my bad got caught up with some things."

"At least you made it here before you were late," Mai sated.

The three turn around when a cloud of smoke appeared in front of them and clear up to rveal Kinnosuke-sensei standing in front of the rocks with water flowing down them.

"Good morning it seems that everyone is here on time excellent a true shinboi is never late," Kinnosuke said as he study his three students."You all will have four hours to complete today task," he sated placing an clock on an flat rock next to him.

"What exactly is the task?" Mai asked softly.

"I want you all to come at me with all you got as if i was an enemy you invaded the village and as if you were assigin a mission to stop and capture me," Kinnosuke explained.

Akio narrowed his eyes in thought.

'He must be testing not only to see how we would handle an misson defending the village, but also teamwork because by ourslef we wouldn't stand an chance.' Akio thought glanceing at his teamates who seem just as much in thought.

"Now begin!" Kinnosuke called out as he watched his three take off into hiding and gave an snake like smile wondering how this was going to turn on out in the end.

Chapter Ended

The seventh chapter, Luminous Blossom, has been published. Akio,Mai,and Kenzou  have arrived at the training ground to meet up with Kinnosuke-sensei to take his test he has plan for them. The test ended up being a task to take him down an capture him as if he was an enemy who invaded the village. Next chapter we will see how the three handle this test as an team.I hope you enjoy the chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments. It took me a while to write it since I couldn't think of a good test that Kinnosuke would give them,but i finally came up with it.

Thanks for reading!

Q: What do you think of this test?

WC: 955