Chapter 4: Goodbye Ninja Academy

It had been five years since Akio had entered the Ninja Academy, and recently not that long ago, his twin siblings had started going to the academy to become ninjas in the future.

Akio was now in the bathroom, getting ready for today. He then walked out of the bathroom wearing a white and slightly black high-collar jacket with the signature black star on the back. Underneath the jacket, he had on a black shirt, along with a brown belt on his black pants. He also had bandages and a shuriken holster on his leg and black ninja sandals.

He tossed his dirty pajamas away in the hamper before walking over to his dresser and grabbing a grey headband with the Hidden Leaf symbol on it, and wrapping it around his forehead.

Two days ago was the graduation exam, and yesterday everyone was given the day off to get their shinobi picture taken.

"Akio, come and grab your lunch!" His mother called out from downstairs.

"Coming!" Akio called back, grabbing his Kusarigama and securing it away in a scroll for until he needed it for training later.

Akio then headed on downstairs and grabbed his lunch from his mother after hugging her goodbye as he set off for the academy as. Megumi got ready to take the twins to school.

*********

As Akio had arrived at the academy, he noticed that he was running late and that his mother was just trying to get him to hurry up for no reason.

As he saw, the only person there was Sasuke Uchiha; he sat at his desk, focused ahead with his hand clasped together, resting against his chin.

Akio wonders what is going through the Uchiha's head as he hasn't been the same since the Uchiha massacre and hardly talks to Akio, not even to train together.

He shrugged his shoulders, deciding it wasn't his problem to worry about Sasuke as he walked to his usual spot in the back near the window. He sat in down and pulled out a complex book about different types of poison and antidotes. He always found poison to be an exciting concept for fighting opponents.

He placed the book flat on his desk and rested his fist against his right cheek as he used his left hand to open and turn the book's pages. The book was complex and used advanced terms for the herbs and poison names, and the only people in his class that understood it were Shikamaru and Sakura.

As time passed, away the classroom began to fill on up with more students. Before he knew it, one of his good friends walked over to him.

"What are you reading?" They asked, making Akio look up from his book to see a boy with both black hair and one red eye while a grey patch covered the other one. He also was wearing a teal turtleneck shirt underneath a long dark blue cloak and anbu-styled black pants.

 He also was wearing a teal turtleneck shirt underneath a long dark blue cloak and anbu-styled black pants