Chapter 6: Meeting Kinnosuke-Sensei

A familiar and tall slender man with pale skin and lime honey brown slanted pupil eyes. He had long raven hair going down to his lower back. His outfit included a black and dark purple striped kimono shirt and black pants. He had bandages wrapped around his ankles and black ninja sandals.

Akio immediately recognized this man as the only son of Tsunade Senju and Orochimaru, the snake Sannin.

"That would be us," Kenzou said, standing up from his seat.

"Alright then, you three follow me," The man said, walking out of the room.

Akio, Mai, and Kenzou follow closely behind him, leaving Team Seven as the only team left in the classroom.

*******

The three genin of Team Twelve follow their new sensei to a large grassy field of trees and a beautiful stone area with water flowing down the rocks into a river.

"Alright, you three take a seat on the grass," The sensei said."We're going to start with an introduction. I will first give you an example of what I'm looking for."

The three Genin nodded in response as their sensei spoke up again.

"The name is Kinnosuke Senju," He started. I like snakes, my clan history, sushi,  and eggs, especially hard-boiled ones. I dislike people who can't tell the difference between a kunai and a scroll, my parents, for abandoning me, and that pervert that calls himself the Toad Sage. I don't have a lot of hobbies other than reading and training. My dream is to protect the village from hidden threats within the village."

"Hidden threats in the village, what that me?" Mai questioned softly.

"Means the village is full of people worse than rouge ninjas on the outside," Kinnosuke replied."Anyway, why don't you go first, quiet girl," He said, nodding at Mai.

"My name is Mai Haiena," She introduced softly, playing with a strand of hair."I like rice, my family Hayena summonings, walking in the woods on the outskirts of the villages, and ginger tea. I don't like being called weak for my lack of skills, dango, rainy weather, and loud noises. My hobbies are drawing, spending time with my little sister, and helping my mother cook. My dream is to become a strong Kunoichi and make a name for myself like the rest of my clan, who are still alive after the last two wars."

Kinnosuke nodded."Alright, eye patch, your next," He said with a nod at Kenzou.

"The name is Kenzou Yuhi. I like eating BBQ, drinking hot chocolate, studying Genjustu, my older cousin Kurenai, and occasionally reading. I dislike guys who think girls or weak, medical books, sour food, and pranks. My hobbies are hanging out at the hot springs, training with my cousin when she is available, and making different types of tea. My dream is to prove that I can become a shinboi even though I lost sight in one eye from a terrible incident in the past."