Chapter {17}.

No One's Point Of View:

Day 1 After Cairo's Disappearance.

Riley told, everyone about the disappearance. She informed her partners and let everyone scatter around. One by one came back to the Office with not much useful information. 

CC never left the Office, she stayed there till the janitor called her out to get out, so that he can lock the building up. Walker let Riley build a Chart board over her wall, with Cairo's picture in the middle. 

The Blonde started to dig the hell out of her brain cells and study over what ever the fuck she could. Becoming addicted to Coffee, she drained all her effort on her studies and worked late, in her sleepless nights.

Newly, the older one's voice started to echo in Walker's ears, making the girl more fragile...

...

Day 2 After Cairo's Disappearance. 

Riley asked CC, if there was anyone Cairo knew. But CC decided to keep Winnie to herself, knowing that Cairo would have hated her for revealing her Best friend. But she deep inside began to gain doubts over Winnie. 

What If She's Related...?

Every students were taken interviews and what they were doing. Nothing came in Riley and CC's hands. Turns out, not a single student was found when Cairo disappeared. 

CC was loosing all her patience, mostly after some fuckers decided to piss Walker of whispering of how she will never find Sweet, and get her back in her arms...

-"Don't do it, Walker..." (Cairo's voice in CC's mind)

The Player becoming impatient and all the negative thoughts never leaving her brain, beat those fuckers up like they deserved, getting herself in detention. Detention became a brand new regular class for the student. 

Still No Sign Of Cairo...

-"Where are you Woman...?"

...

Day 3 After Cairo's Disappearance.

Getting so much detention, bullshitted grades, The principal was threatening CC's Coach Kyle to get the girl out of the team. The Guy watched the girl, weakening day by day. He asked and instead of an Answer, CC ran into his arms and cried her heart out, having no familiar shoulder to cry on...