Chapter {2}.

Cairo's P. O. V:

-"Hey...wake up, the classes have started..."

I woke up to the voice of a girl, my age. I resembled the Sound belonging to an Angel. I opened my eyes to be met with the blue ones, of the Girl who was receiving affection from her Mother, earlier. Eyes of Goddess, if you ask me.

-"Sorry, didn't wanna bother ya...but the Classes have already started", She spoke softly again.

Silence fell over the two of us, as I had no idea of what to reply back. That's when the taller one chose to Introduce herself to me.

-"By the way, name's CC Walker. Pleasure to meet ya!"

I was reassuring my choices of words in my mind for the last time before I spoke out, when suddenly she grabbed my wrist and ran across the building. Turns out that weren't the only Reasons that left me Flabbergasted that day. 

Feeling the girl's warm embrace on me had a different effect. An effect that was quite reasonable to be stored in my memory, without any rent. 

What the actual Fuck, Cairo Sweet...!?
Pull yourself Together...

After we stopped, CC's breathing was high and her hands were over her knee-caps supporting the Pressure, exerted by her.

-"Sorry...The bell will ring only in like 5 minutes, and I couldn't choose to be late".

-"Especially at my first day at College".

The brunette helped herself up and tossed all the invisible dust over her clothes. She then turned to me and questioned, -"What Class do you have?"

I checked my online given schedule, and as a result the day couldn't get any better as I had Literature as my first class.

-"Literature, what about you?"

-"Sick! I also have Literature, then I guess I wouldn't be alone anymore. Awesome, now I have A New Friend, to spend my time in that boring class with!!"

She enjoyed her thoughts, while so many questions arose in my brain, leaving my eyebrows raised.

A New Friend...?
Was She Talking About Me...?

-"Excuse me...Are you referring me as your New Friend?"

She turned with the same smile on her face.

-"Of course Silly, who else do you think?"

I chose not to answer that, and kept myself silent.

-"...Wait, fuck. How idiotic of me, I don't even know your name, yet...heh, what's your name?"