Chapter {11}.

Cairo's Point Of View:

The Blonde had my hand, intertwined with hers. It was so comforting, yet it felt so Wrong...

-"Cairo...Please. It hurts me inside..."

The words sounded, so Meaningful...

Although I have vowed to never fall in love, this moment proves that promises are not always easy to keep. As much as I want to remain steadfast in my conviction, my heart is making this choice look like a Acceptance.

-"I know that all this things, are sudden for you...but, I want you to know that I love you and I always will no matter what...", She said.

She really meant those words. It was clearly written over those eyes. It was filled with passion, love, and honesty..

I have always been the bad role among all the moments, this shouldn't be hard, right..?

Before the taller one could pull me into a rather uncomplaining Collision of our lips-

-"...Cairo..."

DING DONG.

We stopped, instantly. Walker hesitated for a moment before I could open the door. Her touch was odd, as if she was hesitant of me opening the wooden surface.

Opening the Door, Our eyes immediately met Detective Riley's with a bunch of Police standing behind her. 

-"Sorry for bother but, had some news over the murder of Mr. Miller. Thought you two will be interested", spoke the detective. 

-"Hope I'm not interrupting something".

-"..N-No, you're not. Please Come in" I welcomed Riley in, with CC having the face of judgement and annoyance. 

Both of us, cleared our throat. Knowing that Walker was pissed, I was relieved to have the Detective home. Not that I complain being alone with CC, but I Need Time To Think...

She sat down, letting the other polices stand outside. Both of us, sitting in front of her. CC was really fired, her voice made it clear.