Gangs of the Sea Part 1.

Y/n's POV...

Nya opened a scroll in front of us. "The three Dragon Cores can be found somewhere here, here, and here. We have to find all of them if we want to stop the Mergequakes and stabilize the world. 

"So we have to split up into three teams. Now how do you wanna-

"Me and Sora," Nya said quickly.

"Yeah, me and Nya," Sora said agreeing with Nya. "And Riyu. We're a team."

"Then Me, Arin, and Y/n will be a team," Lloyd said.

"Sounds good," Arin said.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Then that leaves..."

"With him/her?" They asked at the same time. "Don't get us into trouble!" They said again in synchronization. 

"I will remain here, at the Monastery to deal with any Mergequakes that arise, and to also work on figuring out the portal gates. There is a high percentage change when the gates are tied to the Merge. Perhaps since I woke up on the Imperium side of the gate, they will be the key to finding the other ninja. And Pixal." Zane said.

"Thanks, Zane, that could change everything." She began to walk away, "Sora, let's go!" We heard a roar and the other Sora, the dragon Sora came over. "Right, I guess Sora should be coming too," Nya said referring to the other Sora. They shrugged not getting it. "I was talking to the other Sora," Nya said trying to get them to understand. "Ooh, the other Sora. Not that Sora. Ugh, both of you. Me and Sora."

"Which one?" Arin asked.

"The person. Us and Riyu are going to travel by dragon. Which includes Sora." Nya said pointing to dragon Sora.

"Which one?" Arin asked again. I slapped a hand to my forehead, he couldn't be this stupid. 

"The dragon!" Nya yelled, then she signed. "This name thing is gonna be a problem." Then the three of them got on dragon Sora.

"If they're traveling by dragon so are we. We will ride on my family Heatwave!" Wyldfyre said to an unimpressed Kai.

"Wait, wait, wait! Where am I going to sit?" Kai asked suddenly realizing what she said.

"The obvious place, behind me," Wyldfyre said shoving his should. As if that should be clear to him.

"But I'm older!" Kai protested.

"Exactly!" She said agreeing with him. "Behind me is a good place for afternoon naps someone your age needs." Yeah, he walked straight into that one.

Kai looked mad and shoved her away, "I'm not that old! And for the record, naps are awesome."

Arin looked at us, "Glad I'm not in that group."

"The three of us are going to take the Destiny's Bounty. Flying by airship should be easy." Lloyd told him.

"You made us crash into the ground the first time we went on that thing." I deadpan.

"Uh- that's only happened that time. It hasn't since. So smooth sailing ahead!" They left to go and I signed.

"You could come with us if you wanted," Kai suggested.

"Yeah, I feel like you're saying that for your sanity."

"No! Well, maybe." 

"See ya!" I said, before running to catch up with Arin and Lloyd.

Time skip...

The ship was on autopilot and I had no clue if it was safe. Mostly because I doubt his skills on this ship.

"The Dragon Core should be out across the ocean. So I think we're on the right track." Lloyd told us.