The Merge: Part 1

Before I begin the story I don't care what people say this intro is amazing. I love the other ones especially the original, but they just keep making them better every single season. Okay, on with the story!

Y/n's POV...

Ever since The Merge happened Arin has been heartbroken about our parents. I'm sad their gone too, but I've already been hurt by family before. My parents left me on the streets when I was five, and then Arin's parents found me and took me in. But I keep pushing that away, deep down inside. After all I have to look out for Arin. Then when he brought Sora home I took it upon myself to look out for her to. 

The Crossroads are a busy and beautiful place to live. Sometimes way to noisy but a beautiful place. Arin and Sora went out to get a part for their Mech since the race is tomorrow. I don't go with them because every time Arin tells the story of the day The Merge happened and the ninja along with our parents disappeared.

I heard a crash in the kitchen and heard Arin groaning in frustration. "Dang it!" I set my book down and went over to the kitchen. Arin jumped up and smiled at me before starting to bake one of his signature pies.

"Wow, I don't even get a hi?" I asked.

"Sorry, Sis. I guess I just wanted to get a head start on these pies for tomorrow. You are coming right?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it."

"Hey Y/n!" Sora said greeting me on the way over to her station.

"Hey Sora."

"Yes! SA-Mark-1 is gonna crush in the Mech-Master 5,000!" she cheered after her device started up.

"And I'll be their when you guys win."

"Your coming?" Sora asked.

"Have I ever missed one of these races?"

"No, but I wasn't for sure." Sora admitted.

"Tomorrow's race is the biggest price pot of all time! If we win-

"When we win." Sora corrected him.

"Right, right when we win. We could find a real place to live."

"Arin, you guys should think one step at a time. Finding a better place is nice and all, but remember finding a better house isn't everything, having family is enough." I said going over to them.

"I know, but with that money I could build a real Monastery. I could invite everyone else who lost their parents to live with all of us," Arin's eyes were shining at this point. "That way we can carry on the tradition of the Ninja!"

"And I could design a real garage and lab. We wouldn't have to pay for any parts with your pies anymore."

"Ah!" the ground started to rumble knocking us all off balance. It stopped almost as soon as it started.

"Another earthquake?" Sora asked. "Their happening more offend."

"That's just how things are now, we just need to get used to it." I said. "Plus you guys have beautiful and wonderful dreams to fulfill. But Arin please let me wash that mask. It's been almost a year."

"No way!"

"Well, worth a shot."

"Y/n, Sora, do you guys think that their a reason this is happening? The Merge I mean?"

"Arin The Merge took away your guy's parents but it's giving me everything I wanted and now have."

"She's right Arin. Change is scary, but it can be a chance for something better. Now let's get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day."