The Battle of the Second Monastery

Y/n's POV...

Lloyd went over to them, I followed. "Kai? Nya? Zane? How'd any of you get here?" 

"If I had any idea, I'd tell you." Nya said.

"Do not ask me. I was only activated moments ago." Zane said. 

"What are you waiting for? Get them!" The Empress yelled.

"Uh, didn't you come here to stop the Photac? 'Cause now there's a lot more!" Kai asked.

"Yeah, quite update. Fight the beasts, help the dragons. Oh, and the wild kid is on our side." Lloyd said.

"What wild kid?" Kai was confused. 

Wyldfyre jumped down briefly in front of us and jumped up using her fire to attack the Photac.

"Is she using fire?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, it's a real brain cruncher." I said.

"Not to be rude, but are you on our side or there's?" Zane asked me.

"None taken, I'm on yours."

"Okay, but she can't do fire." Kai told us changing the topic back. "Fire's my thing!" His hands lit up with fire and he jumped to help fight the Photac. 

Nya tried to help but quickly failed. "Whoa, these beasts are tough." 

Zane tried to use his power on them, nothing happened to them. Rapton charged one of the Photac at Zane, Lloyd stopped him from hitting Zane. 

"What is that thing?" Lloyd asked Zane.

"When I interfaced with it. It self identified as the 'Monastery of Imperium'. It shares similarities with our own Monastery of Spinjitzu." Zane explained.

"Any tips you're not sharing with us on how to bust these things up?" Nya asked Lloyd.

"You can't. They're indestructible." He told them nonchalantly.

"Oh, that's an important detail. You were going to mention that when?" Nya sounded mad.

"We're buying time. Sora and Arin still have a plan, I think."

"Yeah one that involves Riyu. But that's hard when he's captured last we checked." Lloyd deferred another Photac. 

This was going to be annoying. Wyldfyre yelled and they're was suddenly a wall of fire infront of the Photac and the Claws of Imperium. Kai shot a fireball at them. Wyldfyre looked smug.

"Not bad fire, but don't worry, I'll give you pointers later." I put a hand to my mouth, covering my laugh.

"What?" Kai asked outraged. He ran over to Lloyd. "They're can't be two elemental masters of fire at the same time. It's impossible. Also, it's rude." 

"I can't make sense of it either, which is pretty much how everything is going for me lately." Lloyd told him sheepishly.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"It's true, not about us though. Everything else is confusing for me." Lloyd reassured me.

Zane rushed passed us and put an ice wall up. The Photac banged on it.

"That's not gonna last long." I told him.

"Yes, I've calculated our odds of winning this battle." He told us.

"Oh fun. I'm guessing they're pretty solid." Kai said to Zane.

"Retreat is our only option." Zane told us honestly.

"Retreat to where?" Lloyd asked confused. "We're trapped in the middle of Imperium."

"The second Monastery." Zane said matter of factly. "It's fortified walls will keep out the Photac. At least temporarily."