𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 [𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨]

Name:

Venus Salvatore

Family:

Darla Salvatore (younger sister), Megan Coleman (mother), Enzo Salvatore (father)

Personality:

Venus is the definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing. Her looks are angelic, almost ethereal, that's why her parents chose Venus as her name, in honor to the roman goddess of love and beauty. And she knows just how pretty she is.

She knows how to win people. She first appears as calm, friendly, kind, and even a bit sarcastic (to keep it real). But she's definitely far from good. She only sees people as useful or not, people who she decides are useful, she uses them as ladder rungs. People who she sees as useless, or too strong for her game, she disposes them by eliminating them out. She's an excellent smooth talker and manipulator as her ways of speaking and her use of words are highly effective in persuading people.

Love interest:

Alejandro

Friends (geniune firends she made after the show):

Heather, Cody, Sierra, Noah (best friend)

Backstory:

Venus grew up in a rather... complicated household. Her parents are fake, manipulative, and cunning people, not doubting once in using and disposing people to achieve their goals. That's exactly why they're so well positioned both socially and economically, they're respected and admired as the others only know their facade of ideal people. But, they do love they're daughters, so there was no physical or verbal abuse during the girls' childhoods, they were raised to follow their parents steps, to become succesful no matter it's cost.

Appearance and aesthetic (dark fem energy, black swan, white swan):

Quotes:

" It's only natural to trust such a pretty face like mine "

" It's all purely strategic, duh "

" You gotta give people what they want, they want it all "

" My heart only belongs to one thing. It starts with m, and rhymes with honey "

" Not even the hottest boy compares to a million bucks"

Voice claim:

Diane Pershing (Poison Ivy in The New Batman Adventures)