39. Agastya

350 votes fast guys!!

"Fuck him" shivansh shouted. I am celebrating my bachelor party with yuvi and shivansh.
Shivansh planned everything for me. We are currently in the pool and i have no idea what's shivi is gonna make us do. I am excited and scared at the same time. I miss sunshine, it's almost been two days six hours and seven minutes since i talked to her in person. I am missing her very badly. I feel like i will die if I don't see her right now. Shivansh told me that she is also celebrating her bachelor party with her friends so i decided to not disturb her. It's her day, i want her to enjoy as much as she can.

"Shut it shivi" yuvi said rudely. As always he is grumpy. I fucking don't know what is his problem with me. My sister is his wife and i don't have problem with that.

Okay, i have major problem with that but i don't stare him like i want to kill him.

Fine, i want to kill him for marrying maira but it was different. He need to calm the fuck down.

"Let's play a game" shivi said and i looked in yuvi's direction who is drinking water with sad and serious expressions on his face.

"What game?" I asked.

"The game of truth and dare" shivansh said and i sigh.

I don't think we have any other game to play. That time when we were together, we played the same game and this time also we are playing the same game.

"Yuvi truth or dare?" Shivansh asked.

"Obviously truth" he said.

"Have maira ever beaten you?" Shivansh asked.

I shook my head. My sister is the most innocent girl in the world. She can never hurt or beat anyone.

"Maira is inn..........."i started but yuvi interrupted me.

"Once angel locked me in the bathroom because i couldn't tell her what to do wear and then when i argued to let me to come out of the bathroom, she punched me on my dick" yuvi said and took a sip of water from his glass.

I blink and rubbed my eyes. From the expression of yuvi he look so serious. I can't believe my little innocent sister did this. When does she turned into this women.

"She can never punch your di...dick" i said.  Yuvraj looked at me and then burst into laughter. What the hell is funny in this.

"Funny agastya. She not only punch me there, she suc..... I mean leave it" he said and i think i am gonna have a heart attack because his words.

My baby sister maira is innocent. I have full faith on her.

"Agastya do you know the process of making babies?" Shivansh asked.

"Of course" i said immediately.

"Good. They are doing that process" shivansh said and my soul left my body. I looked at yuvi who is smirking like he has done something extraordinary.

"Asshole how dare you!" I nearly shouted. Yuvi looked around and rolled his eyes. He seems like he is not at all interested in me.

"Control your dick i mean your anger. You can take your revenge by making babies with annika" shivansh said and now it's my turn to smirk.

A shy smile slides on my face as shivansh mentioned sunshine. Shit, i miss her. I know I'm gonna live with her for my entire life but still i feel like this life is too short for me to spend time with her. I want to spend my every life with her. She is the most beautiful, amazing and the best person i have met in my life. I thank God for creating the best women for me.