36. Agastya

350 votes fast guys..

You guys can follow me on scrollstack for early updates.

I saw tears in her eyes again. Fuck, i prefer to die rather than seeing tears in her eyes. Emily is also standing but i completely ignored her and held sunshine's hand and bent my knees.

"Ro.........."she started but i interrupted her.

"Listen to me sunshine please" i said. She swallowed and just nod. Tears are still there in her eyes.

"I know what i did was fucking wrong but i did it because i didn't wanted to hurt you but now i realized that i hurted you by breaking up with you. I was too scared to share my feelings but now i know that I can't live without you sunshine. My whole world revolves around you. You are the bright light in my dark world. Your smile make me feel things, the way you talk to me is just perfect. I hate talking to people but i die to hear your voice. You make everything perfect, you are perfect. You made my life better sunshine. I was lost and you showed me the right path. You make me feel special, you are world to me and i am really sorry for hurting you. My heart ache when i see you like this. I cannot imagine myself without you. You are the sunshine of my life, my sunshine" i said and breathed heavily. She just looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I know i don't deserve to be loved by you but still i can't control my feelings for you. From the moment i saw you i felt different, i felt special. I don't know how to confess my feelings perfectly so i just wanna say, I Love You Annika Sharma, I really love you sunshine" i said and tears escaped from my eyes. She looked at me and smiled. As she  smiled a tear ran down from her eyes. He held my hands tightly and bend her knees and sat on the floor.

"Robo.............." She started but i cut her off.

"You don't have to............." i started to say something but she interrupted me.

"Listen to me please" she said and i nod.

"First of all i am sorry for what i did. i was stupid. I freaked out when i saw you with Emily. I hated it. I can't see you with anyone else. You are my special one, you make me feel special. You did things for me that no one has ever done for me. You made small things bigger for me. You make me happy by being yourself. You fucking brought me a bike. When we kissed, i loved every second of that. I missed you, i missed us. I missed you, your voice, your face, i missed everything. I feel empty and lonely when I'm not with you. You complete me robo. I love you Agastya Malhotra, I love you robo, my robo" she said and tears escaped from my eyes.

She love me, she loves the real me. My heart beat for her. I couldn't control myself and hug her. I want to kiss her and make her mine but i know yuvi will break my legs and he will rip my lips if i kiss her.

"Sunshine" i whisper and she looked at with her red eyes. My heart passed a beat as i saw her like this. She look beautiful even when she is crying.

"Robot" she said and a soft chuckle escaped from my mouth. I love it when she calls me that. Earlier this nickname used to irritate me but now i love it. It is my favourite word.

"Do you know the full form of Sunshine?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Yeah you told me earlier" she said.

"Nah, that was fake. Let me tell you the real full form" i said.

" S stands for super women

U stands for unique

N stands for nifty

S stands for spark

H stands for heavenly beautiful