Chapter 11 - Diagonally

"Sky, Ginny come one, get up" I heard Ron call through the door.
"Why?" I say groggily half asleep.
"We're going to Diagon Alley and you two need to get up and ready, mum sent me to find you," he says through the door.

I shoot up out of my makeshift bed that they set up for my stay and rush over to Ginny and shake her lightly hoping that we will make it down stairs on time. Ginny and I made the mistake of staying up late chatting about Hogwarts and the drama between me and Draco.

We make it down the stairs in our cloaks in time to see the others in front of the fire place.

"Ah good you decided to join us, I was worried we would have to leave you behind," Molly says smiling.
"Sorry," Ginny and I both say sheepishly.

We move over to where Harry and Ron are stood, Ginny stands to my right with Ron and Harry on my left (it is obvious she is trying to stay as far away from him as possible).

"Why would you guys have to leave us behind?" I whisper to Ron.
"We didn't it was probably to make you hurry up," he tells me.
"Come on Harry dear you go first," Molly says reaching the floo powder out to him.
"I don't know what I'm doing," he says worried.
"It's very simple dear, all you have to do is say the place you're going and throw the powder on the floor," she tells him ushering him into the fireplace, "okay then just say Diagon Ally nice and clearly."
"Diagonally," Harry shouts before throwing the powder and disappearing.
"What did he say?" Arthur asks.
"He said diagonally," I tell him.
"I'm sure it won't have made a difference," Arthur says complacent.
"I'll go next," I say planning to follow him.
"Sure dear," Molly says reaching the powder out to me.
"Diagonally," I say and I briefly see the look of panic on the other faces before I disappear and find my self shooting out of the fireplace in a store room.
"Sky!" Harry exclaims as he sees me, "I'm so glad you're here."
"Well I couldn't leave you by yourself could I?"
"Where are we?" Harry asks brushing the dirt off of him.
"Honestly I have no clue, but we seem to be in a store room so lets hope no one finds us here," I tell him, and start heading up the stairs to the shop with Harry following in tow.

We rush out of the shop noticing there's no shop keeper nearby and head out onto an alleyway. We start walking up the alleyway where the sunlight shines in, suddenly a looming figure blocks it and for a moment I think it's some sort mythical creature we learn about at school until it moves and I realise it is Hagrid.

"Harry? Sky? What are you two doing down there,"  Hagrid says as he motions for us to get out of the alley and go to him.

Harry and I head out pleased to be with at least one other person we know.