Chapter 9 - Breakfast

Harry, Ron and I sit down for breakfast at the table in the kitchen now that Harry has joined us the table is full, during the week the Weasleys had told me about how there are two older brothers (Bill and Charlie) who don't live at home any more hence the two empty spaces where Harry and I are sat. Arthur comes in obviously after a shift from work and is shocked to find Harry sat at the kitchen table.

"I'm warning you now Harry he is going to ask you about rubber ducks in a minute," I whisper in his ear.
"Who are you?" Arthur asks.
"I'm Harry Sir," Harry tells him and I almost laugh at him calling him sir.
"You're really him," I can see the astonishment on Arthur's face when he realises, "now tell me Harry, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck."
"I told you so," I whisper in his ear.

We carry on with breakfast nice and quietly until Molly comes in attempting to get Arthur on her side but she is disappointed when he starts to take interest in exactly how we managed to rescue Harry. When he realises Molly is annoyed Arthur feigns disappointment then resumes to ask questions about how exactly we managed to execute the plan.

After a little while longer we finish eating our breakfast, we catch up on everything that happened to Harry over the summer. We do attempt briefly to introduce Harry to Ginny but she avoids him like a plague mortified that she had been talking about him non-stop all summer and I'd had the worse of it sharing a bedroom with her.