Chapter 8 - Return

"Where have you been?" Molly exclaims as we walk through the door into the kitchen of the burrow.

Molly starts to tell Ron and the twins off but makes it clear to Harry and I that she doesn't blame us, I feel bad because I was in on it but there is no point in me insisting to be told off as well. Molly hugs Harry help and lets him know that he's welcome to stay for as long as he wants.

"I'm sorry," Harry says to me when the others have gone to the dining room.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"For not replying to any of your mail, Dobby stole it all," he explains to me.
"Who's Dobby?"
"He's a house elf."
"What's a house elf?"
"Honestly I don't know, I just wanted to say I'm sorry and tell you I wasn't ignoring you, I read the letters you sent before you came and rescued me and I could tell you thought I was ignoring you."
"Sorry Harry, it wasn't until Ron told he had the same thing that I realised that you were in trouble. Like yeah he said you hadn't responded but I thought that was just for the one letter I didn't realise, I really am sorry we should have done something earlier," I tell him the guilt building.
"BREAKFAST IS READY," we hear Molly call, Harry gives me a quick hug and we go join the Weasleys at the breakfast table.