chapter 15

Today was a horrible day. I woke up with so many cramps, and it hurt like shit. Being on my period was the worst. Especially when everyone in the house likes to bother me. I went downstairs to get a hot water bottle to put on my lower stomach.

All you gotta do if you don't have anything else is heat up water and put it in a water bottle. If it's not already in one, then put it on your lower stomach. Everyone was downstairs except for momma and melz cause they both had left for work. ddot was over, of course. "Hey Mama, I was going to come up there, but they said you were asleep, so I left you alone," he said, pulling me on his lap, giving me a kiss. "Gross I don't wanna see no nigga kissing my sister" dd Said mugging us. "Then go somewhere else," I said while cuddling up to ddot. I was straddling him and had my face in his neck while my arms were wrapped around his neck and his arms were wrapped around my waist while he was playing the game.

Everyone was just chilling and smoking blunts. Leah came in, which is notti's girlfriend. I don't like her, but I kinda have to since she's dating my brother, well at least act like I like her. She gives off bad vibes. I got up and went upstairs to grab some more weed and shit. I then sat back in ddots lap, but my back was facing his chest. If that makes sense.

I rolled up and started to smoke. "Ew I hate a bitch who smokes" Leah said mugging me. " Girl, you have a whole boyfriend who smokes. If it bothers you so much get the fuck out, this is my house hoe" I said. I dont have time for no ones attitude.

"Chill out," notti said to Leah, making her lay her head on his shoulder. "What's your name, I haven't seen you before," Leah asked ddot. "Ddot"was all her said. "And you're dating her?" She asked him. " Nah, I married her, this ma wife," he said, holding up my hand with the promise ring on it.

2tacteve

Caption: My man bought me a promise ring, I think im in  love ❤️ 😘 atmention a user sugarhillddot

Caption: My man bought me a promise ring, I think im in love ❤️ 😘 atmention a user sugarhillddot

Liked my 24.4k people

Notti osama: My son is really on that shit

User: Guys, our man is officially taken. we gotta go to someone else😔

DDosama: My sister is finally happy
Liked by creator

SYourhillddot: You really My wife I been said that🌎 🔒
Liked by ceator

Load more comments...

" Why tho" Leah asked. This bitch is getting on my nerves. You're really dating my brother and worried about who his sister and his friend are dating. Like bitch stay in your place.

"Why are you worried about it?" Ddot said. " I dont know, I just think she isn't all that." Leah said, sitting up. " I never said I was." I replied. Notti put down the controller. " Leah, you're doing too much. Leave my sister alone." He backed me up.

" No, because my sister wanted ddot, and you took him from her," she said. " bitch what? You just said you had never seen him before." I said, standing up cause she's getting on my nerves. "Yo, relax. we don't gotta be doing this right now," Jay said, standing in between me and her. I laughed and walked away. "This bitch is making my head hurt." I said going into the kitchen. " how am I a bitch, when you clearly took my sisters man" she yelled. "Who is your sister?" I asked. " brooke," she said. Ddot made a face. "Darrian who the fuck is Brooke cause I saw that look." I asked him.

"She's this bitch who had an obsession with me and told everyone I fucked her when I didn't and I never liked her." Oh so her sister is delusional. " oh ok, your lucky, tell your sister she can shut the fuck up because ddot is my man and he don't want her." I said walking upstairs. "Leah why you do that? You gotta go, " notti said while following me up the stairs. "Yo, you good sis?" He asked me. "Yea, she really blew me real shit,"I said.

The next day

We were at the studio, and I was about to upload another song called Gangsta Barbie.

2tacteve

Caption: New song out call gangsta barbie I'm on my shit😝

User: damn her rapping made her even more attractive
↪️ sugarhillddot: stfu or get shot

Nottiosama: My sister is on her gang shit

Sugarhillddot:You so fine, Mama 🤤
↪️ so are you, pa 😘
↪️ User: ddot about to get some pussy

DDosama: she so good at rapping. She gonna make it to the top real fast
Liked by creator

Jayklickin: The whole gang is on their shit

Darealevaa: You ate up, ma
↪️ so did you when you kept shaking ass

I love rapping, especially with my brothers. Everything is just chill right now.

A/n 🫧
I hope you guys like this, and ima try to update more since I finally settled into my new house. Also, when summer comes, ima update a lot (hopefully)