chapter 7

Wsp, it's buba gz, and who we got here me today?" Buba asked me.
" yo wsp guys, it's Evelyn, but I don't really gotta rap name bc I don't rap," I told the camera. " it's that dd osama nigga yu know the vibez" dd Said to the camera throwing up gang signs " it's notti osama get that in yo head nigga" notti yelled.

I was sitting in the front seat, and the other two were sitting in the back. " Yo Eve, where is ddot at?" Buba asked me. How tf am I supposed to know I'm not his keeper. " idk, don't ask me," I told him .
" Today, I asked you guys to ask questions about the sugrahill nigga and we going to answer them well they are" buba said. I dont like this bc buba is always starting something, I swear.

"The first question is for dd osammmaaa," he said, dragging out the name. " dd osama, do you have a girlfriend?" Buba asked." Nah, these smoothies can't hold me down, ima free agent." Dd said back, throwing up gang signs. " Stop playing. What was you saying about mia ... yea ok pipe down nigga" i told him cause he not about to do my friend like that. " Shut tf up eve don't play don't you li-" he started
I put my hand over hismouth bc idk how he knew who I like, I didn't tell anybody but melz.

" shut tf up nigga so we can move on" buba said. Notti grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer. " Stop playing wit me, buba. I'll deck you" notti said yelling. " damn ok chill you got it. Anyways, the next question is for notti. Notti, would you care if Eve started dating someone?" Buba asked him. I just looked back, seeing him get mad. " Hell yea, I care. I dont trust no nigga to date or care for my baby sister bc I know they gon break her heart and if they do I'ma shoot no questions asked." Notti said.

I smiled bc at least he cares for me. I look over to see dd agreeing with him. " Real shit if I find out she is dating someone it's up. We're not playing games with these nights ima fight for both Mt sisters, especially my younger one." Dd said. " you niggas is doing to much chill tf out and sit back Stop playing around." Buba said and dd started hitting him while I was laughing
Bc when buba gets hurt it's funny. " ok, question for Eve. Eve, do you have a crush on ddot, and are you guys dating?" Buba said.

I knew he was going to start shit, bro. I just looked away to the window and was quiet. " Oh, so you doooo Eve, you got something going on with ddot, huh?" Buba said, instigating. " No, I don't idk what you are talking about. Stop playing with me." I said, hitting him. " Nah, what you got going on with my heart," notti said, getting upset while dd was smiling. " notti nothing is going on relax," I said, getting defensive.

" Then why does he comment on all of your posts and call you these names that you would call someone you dating?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. " idk ask him he comments them not me," I said, raising my voice. " Chill out my hearts, it's not that big a deal you should be happy it's someone you know and trust instead of some random ass nigga." Dd said trying to defuse the situation between the twins

( look at me using Big kid words like defuse)

" notti it's not that big a deal we not doing nothing so fuck outta here with that shit" I said yelling. " Evelyn, stop playing with me, your not allowed to talk to no niggas." Notti said yelling in my face. Now he got me tight why tf you yelling in my face. " Oh, so you can talk to Eva and get together with her, but I can't, and we the same age?" I asked him

" Leave ha outta this. This ain't got nothing to do with ha." Notti yelled. He got me fucked up. "What's wrong with ddot? Why can't I talk to him? It's not like we fucking each other." I yelled. Dd was just watching, not knowing what to do bc when we fight, we fight until one of us makes up with the other, but I'm not in the wrong, so I'm not apologizing .

" you betta not be fucking each other. And there and nothing wrong with him. I just don't want you dating one of the boys, they my heart, and that's weird to me, he like a brother to me." Notti said." ok, but that's to you, not me, " I said after I said that I got out of the car and walked home.

Big baby🫡(dd)
Sis, where u go?
Read

Big baby🫡
Eve, stop playing its dark outside, and u could get hurt.
Read

Big baby🫡

Eve he said he's sorry he didn't mean the shit he said. He just wants you safe.
Read

Big baby 🫡

He is still mad, but ill make him apologize. Please be home when we get there

Big baby 🫡

Now u not reading my texts. Please be safe. I love you.

A/n
This is mia, by the way, and I think you all know who Eva is

A/n This is mia, by the way, and I think you all know who Eva is

I'll try my best to post this break. What do you thinkkk I hope you like it bc it was requested, so if you have any more, can you please comment them.