𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒.

Two years ago.

Novella's POV.

I walked in to the large hall booming with Pop music and shouts from teenagers dancing to the beat of the song and having fun.

I smiled and start walking to the extreme where my boyfriend would be with his crazy friends playing their usual game, 'Truth or Dare'.

I got to the extreme only to get stunned by the sight of Chase holding up a white duvet stained with dry blood " what the hell??" I screams and my eyes widens in surprise realization hits me...

The blood on the duvet is mine.

**Flash back**

I walk back to the room and finds My boyfriend pulling off the duvet from the bed.

" I will wash that off" I point at the blood on the duvet.

" No need darling, I'm going to dispose it right now.... " He replies and Walk up to me smiling cutely" how do you feel??"

" A little bit sore but I'll be fine"

" Of course you will" he leans closer and kiss my cheek" it's just 3am you should get back to sleep, I'll go dispose this right now, see you soon" he says and start walking towards the exit.

"Okay!" I reply while staring at his retreating figure.

Immediately he leaves the room,I quickly got on the bed and shut my eyes all the images of Chase pulling in and out of me clouding my mind.

Like seriously, I'm no longer a virgin??

Gosh, I can't believe I let a player have my v-card, well I think he really worths it cause he loves me

** End of flash back**

I don't think he really worths it.... Because someone who really worths such thing won't tell the world about it.

I believed his sweet lies because I was so naive and stupid to think he loves me.

I regret ever letting him have my v-card, I should have listened to my father's warning about Chase.

I guess it's already done and no amounts of regrets can fix things right.

And all I've got to do for myself right now is... to stay strong and never let my guard down no matter what happens.

" What does it look like baby???" He asks smirking slyly.

" I......" I start speaking but gets interrupted by a shout from Sapphire.

The school top slut, popularly known as Queen Sapp.

She's a real bad bitch, so worthless and disgusting , almost all dudes in our class knows how she taste,yuck!!!.

" Turn off the music DJ, we've got somthing more important than partying at hand right now"

I look her direction and she stuck out her tongue at me" I warned you " she mouths.

Yeah!

She did warn me, everyone did but I didn't listen because I was in love with Mr. Player.