Chapter 28 | group gathering

It was the next day and at break Y/n and Mattheo decided to tell the rest of the group about the whole situation about Draco and how he's not been around for a while.

<In Mattheos dorm, with y/n>

"nervous..?" y/n asked him..
Mattheo looked up and looks at her, he sighs before walking over and hugging her tightly.
"mhm.." He buries his face in her neck, He tightened his grip around her before mumbling again.
"we should probably get going..." Mattheo takes
Y/ns hand and slowly walks to the door. Before he opens it his looks back at her with a soft smile. He opens the door and they begin walking out...

They enter The Great Hall with a worried expression, they are both concerned and worried about Draco and even though he can be a 'pain' (in Mattheo's eyes) He still is only a kid and needs help.

"ahh heyyyyy love birds!!" - Pansy smiled, she was in a good mood. Y/n looked down before Mattheo smiled and said.
"hello." Mattheo and Y/n both sat down and looked at each other before Theo piped in.

"why'd you both look like you've just seen a dead corpse, what's going on?" Theo chuckled, before placing his hard firmly on Pansys thigh.
Blaise looked at Mattheo and could tell something was wrong by his Body Language.
"somethings wrong.." Blaise mumbled, then Mattheo nodded slowly while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"I don't really know... how to explain this, but Me and Y/n have seen Draco.. and he's-" Mattheo stopped before Y/n held onto his hand tightly.

"well..??" demanded Theo.

Enzo started to mumble something to Theo before they both laughed.
"ahh we get it, you've both seen his Dye his hair!!"

"I KNEW IT WAS'NT HIS NATURAL COLOUR"
Enzo laughed.
Y/n rolled her eyes and firmly hit her hand on the table grabbing their attention.
"DRACO IS IN SERIOUS DANGER, h-he's taking Orders from Voldemort..."
she whispers the end.. 'Voldemort' before everyone's faces go white.
Blaise looks down and slowly shakes his hand in disbelief and couldn't dare to think his best mate was taking orders from such a person.
He spoke softly...

"how? why..? Why would Draco be taking orders from this bald-headed twat??" blaise voice raised.
Pansy tapped her foot on the table leg below in nervousness.

"b-but why would he take orders from him? his parents aren't even that bad.." Pansy leaned into a Theo, Both Pansy & Draco have had a rough history. But still, Pansy cared for Draco and deep down was really worried.

"h-he's been sneaking in and out of the castle gathering Something that clearly Voldemort wants. I just need to figure out what.." Mattheo speaks.

"well if he's 'involved' with Voldemort, then so is he parents right?" Enzo looks at Mattheo.

"mhm.." he nods in reply to enzo.

"oh.. and.."  y/n continues.. before Theo buts in.
"THERES MORE??" y/n sighs, before Mattheo speaks.

"Hogwarts is in danger and if we don't stop Voldemort and his little gang of assholes. We could all die.." he gulps, before holding on tightly to y/n.
The whole group go silent into thought, cleary knowing what's to come has scared them.

"this stays between us and only us." Blaise speaks, whispering.
Everyone nods...