Chapter 19 | he cried.

<Mattheos POV>

she kissed me. finally! Her lips against mine colliding together. Everything felt like peace, Nothing hurting us, Nothing distracting us, just us! Together.

~

Once Y/n pulled away, She looked him in his eyes and smiled. She didn't know what to say or how to even speak! She was that stunned by their kiss, It felt right not to say anything..
Mattheo took Y/n's hand a held it. Then connecting her fingers with his in a holding position. He then leaned over and whispered into her ear.
"wanna get out of here?" - he smirked as he pulled away, Y/n looked back at him and nodded. She didn't want to be anywhere but there, there with him!

Mattheo took y/ns hand and they rushed out of the castle and out onto castle grounds, They walked past Hagrid's House and past The Whomping Willow.
They Made it to a quiet side of the Castle and started slowing down the pace of their walking. The sound of the birds and stream water was relaxing, They both felt their hearts beating faster and faster. No words, Just the feeling of love.
Mattheo moved his arm around Y/ns waist and pulled her in, y/n giggled quietly as he made this move.
"something funny angle?" - He asked, looking at her.
Y/n laughed before speaking, " yeah, you!"
She leaned into his chest a bit before he hugged her from behind.
" Me, Funny? You're talking about Mattheo Riddle right?" He pulled a face, then spinning her about in his arms.
"oh yes definitely you!" Y/n turned to face Mattheo and kissed him passionately.
Mattheo's eyes were filled with Love and Passion for Y/n, This wasn't a Love. It was True Love 💞

"can we sit for a bit?" He asked, before walking closely to a Big enough rock to fit both of them to sit.
Y/n nodded and sat beside him, She felt a bit nervous but cleary Mattheo wanted to get something out of his mind. He started to speak...
"y/n, I- need to tell you some things about my past and most importantly .. my family!"
He continued.
" As you know, My father 'The Dark Lord' or.. Voldemort" he whispered
" Has never been the sort of person to mess about with, He and my Mother. Bellatrix Lestrange haven't been the typical parents to give you love, Attention.. all that family shit. But what the did give me was my family's name and reputation. People only see me for my name, Riddle. But I-" Y/n could see he began to struggle getting his words out, She moved closer and put her hand on his..

" I don't want anything to do with my father or my mother.. or any of them!! He wants me to grow up and take his place, But- y/n.. I can't- I just can't! "
Mattheo's emotions came flooding out, He couldn't hold it! It felt like he'd never cried before. This Boy hasn't been Loved, it broke y/n's heart to see it.
She quickly pulled him into a deep hug, he slowly rubbed the tips of his fingers in circles in his hair to calm him down. The tears dropped onto Y/n's top.. He was in pain.
" shh.. I'm here Matt! let it all out.." Mattheo was soothed by this.
He continued to cry into her as she hugged him tightly, Suddenly he slowly pulled away but keeping her close. He spoke..
" I hate them.. I hate them so much " he whispered.
Y/n looked at him, she sighed.
" I know.. I know.."

Y/n sat back down next to him, but kept holding close to him.. She felt bad and didn't like it! She thought she'd start speaking about herself, After all her family life never been spoken about before.

"I didn't get very much love either.." she began.
"my mum went missing when I was 3 and it's just been me and my dad ever since.. No siblings! Just me and him, But my dad wasn't the nicest. He'd occasionally get drunk and it was too dangerous for me to be around him.  I remember even running away for a couple days, He was very alcoholic. But I've always loved him, He was the only  family I had left. But now he's getting help that he needs..."
Y/n looked at Mattheo with a faint smile, She then leaned onto his shoulder before he wrapped his arms around her and whispered.
" I'm sorry mylove.."
Y/n smiled, and kissed his cheek..
"it's okay, thank you!"