Chapter 11| "mmatty"

Y/ns pov~

It was happening. Then thing yk.. oh fuck it, Sex.
Mattheo in my eyes is a very "good" person to have Sex with and if then and now I'm having it with him I didn't exactly expect today of all days. I was so nervous, I've never really done this before.
Mattheo doesn't know any of my .. past with Boyfriends. And if he did; I'd get to embarrassed.
My Ex boyfriend was very abusive and I was forced a lot.. like a lot a lot. But Mattheo makes me feel special, like "I'm the only girl in the world" .
But I didnt want him to do it with me and then think "fuck she's bad" UGH, why now!!
🔞
Mattheo started pushing y/n up and up, Then he began to un-do her Buttons to her top revealing her Bra. He stared.
-"nice tits love" he kissed the top of y/ns bare chest.
'ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋʏ ғᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ : y/n thought.
Mattheo took off his top and continued kissing y/n slowly, every kiss getting deeper and deeper.
Y/n moaned.
Mattheo getting more excited until his trousers were off. yep: and underwear.
Y/n stared down at his dick.
ᴏʜ, ᴍʏ, ᴅᴀʏs:
"Nice view?" He asked smirkin.
Y/n swallowed Hard.
"yep" then back to kissing his agian.

~Y/ns pov~
He was doing it, he wanted me to be naked next to him. For fuck sake I hated this; Not in like sex! But I just didn't know if I was ready, but I would want to do it Mattheo.
Great; now he's undoing my skirt and OH- there go my underwear.

he admires y/ns body.
-"y/n, your fucking gorgeous"
Mattheo smiles stunned .
Y/n smiled happily at his comment making her feel more confident about herself and this very moment.
Y/n lays down on the bed, then looked at y/n in her eyes.

-" do you want me to firstly, do this and secondly, do you want me to go slow??" - Mattheo says. Looking deeply into her eyes.
"y-yes and can you go slow?"
Mattheo smiles "of course love"
Before anything; Mattheo opens his bedside table draw and picks a packet of condoms and puts on on before.
Then he begins.

~Mattheos pov~
God it felt good to be inside of her, Wait is that werid to y'all? never mind, suck it. I wanted to make sure she was okay but I knew she was nervous so I went
Slow.

y/n gasps at the action. Mattheo smiles at her guiding her.
Y/n looks down then up at Mattheo and into his eyes, she was so nervous.
-"good girl, your doing fine!" He reassures her.
Y/n starts to moan "mmatty" she sighs in pleasure.
He chuckles then continuing.
Mattheo kisses her neck, "Mattheo" y/n whimpers.
"yes darling?"-
"can y-you go faster?" Y/n asks nervously.
Mattheo looks at her, wide eyed.
"okay love, only if your alright!"
He goes faster.
"fuck Mattheo that's good.. " -
"Keep goin-"

....