Careful

I woke up to Olivia crying beside me. I sat up and brushed my hand over her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"My arm. I don't like it. Itchy." She said holding her cast up.

"I know and I'm sorry you have to have it on." I said wiping her tears away.

"Take it off mommy." She said standing up in the bed.

"I can't do that, but we can go make some eggs for breakfast. Should we do that?" I asked and Olivia agreed.

I stood up from the bed and picked up Olivia. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat Olivia down on the counter and put the eggs down beside her. I cracked some eggs in a pan and started stirring them. Olivia was watching me closely and I think she forgot a bit about the cast on her arm.

I finished the eggs and put some on a plate for Olivia and put her in her highchair. She ate her eggs happily and I put some eggs on a slice of bread for myself. Olivia had a bit of a hard time eating with just one hand so I ended up feeding her the rest left on her plate. She finished her food and I wiped her down. I took her out of her chair and put her down on the floor.

I did the dishes and walked over to the couch and sat down. Olivia was sitting on the floor in front of me playing with her toys. I turned on the tv and leaned back. I pulled a blanket over me and took a sip of my coffee. I sat there chilling for about 30 minutes before my phone started ringing. It was Beth, and she rang on FaceTime.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked picking up the phone.

"Noting much, I just wondered why you left training early yesterday?" She asked.

"Oh, I left early because something happened to Olivia. Jonas allowed me to leave early." I said looking over at Olivia playing.

"Oh no, did something bad happen?" She asked.

"Yes and no, it's not that bad but it's still a bit sad. Let me call Olivia over here." I said and called Olivia over to me. I helped her onto my lap.

"Hey Beth." Olivia said piping her head into the screen.

"Hey Olivia, what happened to you yesterday?" Beth asked Olivia.

"Show her baby." I said adjusting the phone a bit.

"Look it's red." Olivia said holding her arm up.

"Omg, did she break her arm?" Beth asked me.

"Yes, I was as surprised as you when I found out." I said while Olivia laid down on my chest.

"I'm definitely going to write my name on that later today in training Olivia." Beth said making Olivia smile.

"I'm sure you are getting many names on your cast baby." I said looking down at Olivia on my chest. She looked quite sleepy.

"Will you be at training today though, considering her arm?" Beth asked.

"Yes I think so. But I have talked to Jonas so if something happens I'm allowed to leave." I said and saw that Olivia was close to falling asleep.

"That's good" she said.

"Yes, but Olivia is falling asleep, and she could use that sleep since she didn't sleep that well last night. So can we talk later, in training maybe?" I asked.

"Sure, bye bye." Beth said and I said the same back to her.

We hung up and I put my phone down. Olivia was fast asleep on my chest resting her cast on the pillow beside me. We still had about 3 hours before we had to leave for training. Hopefully Olivia is feeling up to going, but if I know her right, I know she wants to show her cast of.