England camp - travel day

Today me and Olivia are travelling to the England camp. This time it's all the way down in Italy. That's a petty long plane ride and we had to change planes in between. Usually all the England girls at arsenal's traveled together, and we are doing that this time too. We had to leave early in the morning because our first flight was at 9 am. I made sure to pack everything last night so the morning could be as easy as possible.

The clock was 6:30 am and I woke up to crying coming from Olivia's room. I pulled myself out of bed and walked in to her room. "Hey baby, are you ready to go" I asked turning on the light. "Mommy" she said making grabby hands towards me still crying a bit. I picked her up and walked over to the changing table. "We go on plane today" she asked me holding her clean diaper up in the air. "Yes two planes actually" I said taking the diaper from her. "With Beth" she asked as I put on her shirt and some comfy pants. "Yes Beth will be there too" I said putting her down on the floor taking her hand. We walked over to the stairs and slowly made our way down. I didn't want to give her a bottle before we left the house so she maybe could fall asleep on the plane. We had to be out the door by 7 am cause we had to pick up Beth on the way. I put on my shoes and jacket and went to put on Olivia's. "No mommy, no shoes" she said trying to run away from me. "Olivia listen to mommy, you can't walk outside without shoes." I said holding her arm so she doesn't run away. "No shoe, mommy can carry me" she said sitting her self down. "Fine" I said as I just gave up. It's to early to pick a fight over some shoes. I put her shoes in her diaper bag and decided to try again later. I picked up Olivia in one hand and took one of our suitcases and started to walk out to the car. I put Olivia in her car seat and covered her in her planked and gave her her bunny. I went back into the house and gathered our last things. I put all the suitcases and bags in the back and got in the car myself. The car ride to Beth went smooth and Olivia just played with her bunny the whole time. We made it to Beth and she put all her luggage in the back. When she sat in the front beside me Olivia got excited to see her. "Hey Beth" Olivia said from the back with a big smile on her face. "Hey Olivia, are you excited for the plane" Beth asked her back. "Yes" she answered clapping her hands. I had to laugh a bit and I started driving to the airport.

We made it to the airport and took out all ur luggage. In the end I got Olivia to put on her shoes so she could walk since I had two suitcases. We walked into the airport and went over to check in our bags. Olivia was standing close to me holding my leg. "Mommy?" She said looking at me. "Yes?" I said as I put the last suitcase in the check in spot. "Up please" she said putting her hands up. "Give me two seconds I have to fix this first" I said putting a tag on the suitcase. She didn't like that and started to make some sound. She was probably tired and hungry. "Calm down, it's ok" I said picking her up. She put her head on my shoulder and we walked over to Beth. We sat down at ur gate and just waited for a bit. We had to sit here for about 20 minutes before we could get on the flight. Olivia was snuggling her head in my chest and me and Beth was drinking some coffee.

When we could get on the plane Olivia got a bit more curious about the things around her. She started to point out thing asking me what they are called. We eventually made it on the plane and I put Olivia down in my seat so I could get her diaper bag situated. I pulled out one of her bottles and sat down with Olivia on my lap. Right when the plane was about to take of I gave Olivia her bottle to prevent her ears from getting clogged from the air. She was happily sucking on her bottle holding onto my fingers. After a while she fell asleep cuddling my hand. The first flight was about 3 hours long and in between the two flights we had a solid 2 hours wait. Hopefully Olivia sleep through this plane so she can be awake when we wait for the next flight.

The first flight went very well and both Olivia and Beth slept through the whole flight, so I had nobody to talk to. When the plane landed Beth woke up but Olivia was still sleeping. I held Olivia close to my chest and stood up. "Beth, can you take my bag, I don't have any hands" I said bumping Olivia up and down. "Sure, don't worry" she said and picked up my bag. As we walked of the plane it became a bit louder around us and Olivia woke up. Luckily she wasn't crying she just put her head in my neck. We walked into the airport and sat down at a table close to the kids area. Olivia was really awake now and was sitting on my lap. "Are you hungry baby" I asked pulling out some snacks I packed from her diaper bag. She was happily eating her food laughing around with the rest of the girls. She eventually finished her food and started getting restless. "Mommy can me go play" she asked me pointing to the play area. "Sure, but you have to stay close to mommy" I said standing up taking her hand. "Ok I promise" she said and we walked over to the play area. There was quite a few kids there and most of them a bit older than Olivia. This made Olivia hide a bit behind me. "Did you not want to play any more Olivia?" I asked stepping in front her. "So many kids mommy, scared" she said trying to hide again. "What if mommy hold your hand and follow you to the slide over there" I said pointing to one of the slides. She nodded her head and she grabbed my hand and walked over to the slide. She slid a few times before she wanted to go back to the girls at the table. She ran over and desperately tried to climb on one of the chairs. I helped her up and sat down in the other chair myself. The time actually went fast and we had to get on our next flight in just 20 minutes. Olivia was wide awake so she would probably be awake the whole plane ride too.

We had just got on the plane and got our self seated. Beth was next to us this time too. Olivia was peacefully playing with the new toy I bought her a few days ago. This flight was only for about 2 hours. The plane took off and the 2 hours went by fast. Olivia stayed awake the entire time and that means she will sleep went we come to the hotel.

After we walked out of the plane we got our luggage and found a taxi. The hotel we were staying at was only 15 minutes away from the airport. The taxi ride went fast and we arrived at the camp. Almost everyone was already there and was walking around in the waiting area. It was pretty late and I had to put Olivia to bed soon so I really hope the introduction things goes by fast. We walked out of the car and over to the door at the hotel. Olivia was so excited to see all the girls again cause it's a pretty long time since the last England camp was. When we walked in she immediately ran over to the girls standing around some tables. My heart always melt when I see her bonding with my teammates. This time Mary was the one to pick her up and Olivia hugged her. I walked over to them with all the luggage and we started talking. After about 20 minutes of talking we got our room keys. I got a single room because of Olivia, just in case she wakes up during the night. I asked Mary to watch Olivia as I had two suitcases I had to bring to our room. She happily agreed and I made my way to my room. When I walked into the room I saw that they had put a cot out for Olivia and I had gotten a double bed. That usually meant that Olivia was sleeping with me in my bed. I sorted out the suitcases and went back down to Olivia. When she saw me she immediately stuck her arms out for me, and I took her into my arms. I thanked the girls for watching her and I explained that I had to take Olivia to bed. I was tired myself from travelling a day without any sleep.

I could tell Olivia was getting tired when I was trying to get her pjs on her. She was wriggling around in my bed almost crying. "I know you are tired, mommy are too. But can you just stay still for one moment so I can close this last button" I said and she let me do it and I laid down in bed with Olivia cuddled into my side. She fell asleep really fast and I was too tired to move her to her cot so she just slept with me for the night. Tomorrow we had a training so we can be ready for the game on Wednesday. Hopefully Olivia sleeps trough the night course I'm really tired and I need the rest.

—————————————————————————

A/N - hope you like this. It's a bit longer then my previous parts and I'm sorry I haven't been so active. I have some big tests coming up but I will try my best and update this story.