After match

We won which meant we still had a chance to win the league. I played really well and I got an assist. After the game we did ur regular lap around the stadium to thank the fans. They were really cheering us on today. Me and some of the girls were posing for some photos when I heard someone calling for me.

"Mommy!" Olivia said as she wobbled her way over to me as fast as she could. I bent down to her level and she ran into my arms.

"Hey baby girl, did you have fun watching mommy play" I said as I stood up and held her in my arms.

"Yes" she said as she clapped her little baby hands along with the crowd. She looked so cute. She looked back and forth at the crowd, me and the girls standing with us. After a bit I saw Beth filming us. "Olivia look at me" she said and Olivia looked over at her. She gets a bit shy when other people are filming her so she hides her head in my neck. "Did you get shy baby, huh" I said laughing along with the girls around me. I got Beth to send me the video and we made ur way in to the changing rooms. I put Olivia down in my seat and gave her my phone to watch a show. I gave Olivia her stuffed bunny.

I made my way in to the showers. I tried to be as quick as possible, cause you never know how long Olivia will sit still. I finished and dried myself of and went out to put on some clothes. Olivia was not sitting down watching my phone anymore, she was chasing Katie around to get her bunny back. I laughed to my self and started to pack my things. I put my bag pack on my back and went to pick up Olivia. "Olivia come, we are going on the bus" I said sticking my hand out. "But, my bunny" she said looking at me. "Katie give Olivia her bunny back please" I said jokingly and she did. Olivia came over to me and took my hand. We made it to the bus and Olivia obviously wanted to walk up the stairs in the bus herself. I walked behind her so she didn't fall. She walked over to the seats were we normally sit and waits for me to pick her up, cause she is not tall enough to get her self seated yet.

"Mommy hurry, me want to sit" she said as she pulled on my leg.
"Give me two seconds, I have to put the bags away first" I said looking down at her.
She was probably a bit tired. I sat down myself and picked Olivia up and sat her on my lap. She sat there happily babbling to herself and playing with my hoodie strings. The rest of the girls came on the bus, and the journey home started. Olivia was not settling down to say the least. She was moving around in my lap, and right now she was standing up. "Olivia, please sit down, mommy is really tired". I said in a tired voice. "No, me not tired" she said moving around more. Where does she get all her energy from. I really needed to sleep a bit. "Olivia come here, we can do some colouring, and we can let mommy sleep" I heard Beth say. Thank god. "Are you sure" I asked her. "It's ok, you look really tired Leah" she said as Olivia walked over the table to get to Beth's lap. I'm so glad she has a close bond with some of the girls. "Thanks Beth" I said as I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I didn't take long to fall asleep.

I woke up around 10 minutes before we made it back. Olivia was still colouring on the paper with Beth. I took my phone up and took a picture of them. Olivia haven't noticed me being awake yet and was still focused on the paper. I sat there admiring her and she looked up. "Mommy look" she said holding her drawing up. "That is so beautiful, we can hang it on the fridge when we come home" I said. Olivia stood up in Beth's lap and stuck her hands out towards me. I took her hands and helped her over to me. She cuddled her self in to my chest and held on to my jumper. I brushed my fingers through her hair and saw her trying to sleep. "Baby don't sleep now, we are going out in 2 minutes" I said trying to keep her awake. "Tired" she mumbled back at me. "I know, you can sleep in the car". I said as the bus stopped. I stood up and held Olivia. She put her head in my neck, poor thing was so tired. I walked out and went straight to my car after saying goodbye to everyone. I put Olivia in her car seat and she was already asleep. I put her blanket on her and got myself in and started driving.

We made it home and I brought Olivia straight to bed and she still sleepy like a lamb. I got myself ready for bed and fell asleep with in minutes.

—————————————————————————

A/N - I hope you like it. I will try and post more tomorrow.