The Banger Surprise

Imran Reis leaves 20 of his men to Jasim, and heads to the headquarters with Sana and the rest of his men. Jasim, Saeed, and the 20 men paint their faces with Eastern Chinese markings and get into the vans. Raisa and Akira hide in the vans as well... After about 20 minutes of driving, they reach the Destaani's armoury. From there, they load up weapons, explosives, and everything else required for the mission. Jasim and his team reaches Simon's war encampment.

Guard: Who are you? What's your purpose of visit?!
Jasim: (shows ID) We are the Jingying (elite) group of soldiers coming all the way from Eastern China! And that van behind me also has a group of Jingying soldiers!
Guard: Alright sir, what is your name? I need it for the records...
Jasim: Just note it as Jingying, it is more than enough...
Guard: Noted, you can enter sir...

The vans enter the encampment, and are parked in the basement parking, Raisa and Akira hide within the parking for the time-being, while Jasim, Saeed and the 20 men move out from the parking to meet Simon, who is waiting at the quarters...

Simon: Ahh! The Jingying soldiers! Welcome!
Jasim: Thanks, and you must be... Simon Liu?
Simon: Yes indeed! And may I know your good name?
Jasim: Feng Xi, and these are the men that were trained under my guidance. They're mute sadly, but they are extremely skilful...
Simon: Skill is important after all... Being mute, they won't defy our orders, so there is that...
Jasim: Yes indeed... So, what's your plan? What will we do to Jasim?
Simon: That Jasim brat, he has given me a tough time here... But I surely do have a plan for him... I plan on luring him towards the waterfalls, and he'll have a tough time escaping from my trap... What do you say Feng Xi?
Jasim: It is a solid plan indeed... What are the latest developments in this region?
Simon: Nothing much, these lands are more like Eastern China. This region is pretty static... Mr. Feng Xi... Or should I say? Ja... Sim?!

Jasim is shocked, and what's even worse, is that Aaron Liu is alive! And he stands beside his brother Simon Liu...

Jasim: Aaron Liu?! How is it possible?!
Aaron: Anything is possible in this crazy world! (laughs)
Simon: Did you just think we would be sitting like ducks while you were getting ready to invade our encampment?!
Aaron: Oh, and thank you so much for the explosives you've bought into here! We're going to blow this place up, along with you people! (laughs nefariously)

Aaron's men bring Akira and Raisa from the basement parking, and they place them along with Jasim, Saeed and the 20 men... They place the explosives around them in a circle, and they chain them all up. They build a steel-wire barbed fence around them... Simon takes out his bow, moves back, and fires a flaming arrow, and the explosive barrels explode. As a result, the entire encampment is burned down...

The Liu brothers walk away, with a feeling of accomplishment. A few minutes after their departure; Jasim, Raisa, Saeed, and Akira cough out the dust and try to gather their strength and stand up, but they fall to the ground...