The Frozen Caves... And Back to Home...

(Meanwhile at Arrendale)
Imran Reis has gotten better, and Jasim receives a lot of messages from Anatolia... Saeed informs Jasim about Vortex's existence and arrival, and also about his hunt for Simon. After seeing the messages, Jasim walks to Imran Reis.

Jasim: Imran Reis, I want to ask you something...
Imran: Sure, what is it?
Jasim: Do you know anything about Vortex? He's a mysterious villain, a threat to us it seems...
Imran: Yes, he is a threat indeed... He claims himself to be the villain of villains, and is responsible for my defeat in the Balkan Sea...
Jasim: Actually, tell me more about yourself as well...
Imran: I am Imran Reis, a descendant of Hayreddin Hizir Reis... I was born a sailor, and I am a skilled navy captain. Oh, and Sana is my niece... My elder brother's daughter... She is a skilled seafarer as well... It seems like you know Sana, how did you both meet though?
Jasim: Yeah well, she worked at the Destaani, and we were good friends too...

Sana walks in and joins the conversation...

Sana: Yes indeed, we are good friends uncle...
Imran: That's nice, my niece... Well, I better head out to get some fresh air...
Sana: I guess it's better if myself and Jasim accompany you as well...
Imran: Sure thing!

Jasim, Sana and Imran Reis walk around the Frozen Caves

Jasim: Imran Reis, Vortex is on his way to Arrendale, and he'll be here within around 4 hours...
Imran: Oh, my goodness! We should set out to Anatolia then! How many men is he bringing along with him?
Jasim: About 70 men in total...
Imran: Facing him right now would be a suicide mission, let's face him back in Anatolia... We'll have much better luck facing him there...
Sana: Alright, but how will we get to Anatolia, uncle?
Imran: By ship, but it'll take us three days...
Jasim: My instinct tells me to face him, but you have a point Imran Reis... Let us prepare the ships then...
Imran: (speaking on phone) SOLDIERS! Prepare 2 ships NOW!! Done, we'll depart within three hours...
Jasim: Alright then...

Imran Reis, Sana and Jasim return to the Frozen Caves. Imran goes to the shipyard, while Jasim strolls around. Raisa comes to Jasim...

Jasim: Raisa, how are you doing?
Raisa: Am alright, where have you been though?
Jasim: I went to meet Imran Reis, and I went on a walk with him...
Raisa: Huh, what's the matter?
Jasim: Well, I wanted to know more about him, and I also gave him some news from Anatolia...
Raisa: What news? And why are they preparing their ships?
Jasim: Vortex is on his way to Arrendale, and they are preparing the ships for this reason...
Raisa: We are going to retreat instead of fighting back?
Jasim: That's what I thought too... But fighting Vortex here would be too risky...
Raisa: I get it... We have a better chance against him in Anatolia. By the way, what did you learn about Imran Reis?
Jasim: Imran Reis is a descendant of Hayreddin Hizir Reis, and Sana is his niece.
Raisa: You mean the legendary Ottoman Naval Commander Hayreddin Hizir Reis?
Jasim: Yes, that Hizir Reis...
Raisa: We've got ourselves a formidable ally! Our efforts did not go in vain!
Jasim: Yes, a formidable ally while we're facing a mysterious and dangerous foe.
Raisa: By the way, you know Sana even before this incident, right?
Jasim: Yeah...
Raisa: I've heard you both were best friends, and that she proposed to you...
Jasim: Yes, but I rejected her proposal... Don't you worry about me developing feelings and whatnot...
Raisa: (sighs) That's what I was worried about...
Jasim: I'll have to talk to her though, since she is one of the Destaani Head Commanders...
Raisa: Yeah, that's understandable... When are we leaving for Anatolia?
Jasim: Within 2 hours, if there are no hiccups...
Raisa: Alright then, I should get ready...
Jasim: Sure

Jasim opens up his phone and messages Saeed...

Jasim: Am on my way to Anatolia... We're leaving within 2 hours...
Saeed: That's better then, we'll hunt down Simon together... Besides, facing Vortex here in Anatolia would be easier for you people...
Jasim: Indeed! That's exactly why am returning to Anatolia. Besides, my work here in Arrendale is over, so yeah, I'll text you once I set off from here...
Saeed: Sure thing! I got to go, talk to you later!
Jasim closes his phone, and keeps it in his pocket...

After about 2 hours, the ships are ready. Imran Reis, Jasim, Sana, and Raisa board the ship and set sail for Anatolia... They reach Anatolia 3 days later... Imran Reis docks the ship on to the harbour, and all of them get down from the ship.

Jasim: Ahh, we're finally back to Anatolia...
Raisa: Yes indeed! So, what do we do now?
Jasim: Saeed should be here anytime...
Saeed: Hey! Hope y'all had a great time in Arrendale!
Raisa: It was thrilling indeed... King Grignard announced that I am not his daughter anymore so there's that. Not that I mind anyway so yeah!
Jasim: Don't worry though, you've got a great set of people who are like family to you here...
Raisa: Yes indeed, am so grateful for coming here!
Jasim: So, Saeed, what's the situation here?
Saeed: Simon's attacks are still fresh, but he has also gained more men... He bought about 200 of his men that he stationed in East Asia to this region... The fight will surely be tougher...
Jasim: I am planning an undercover mission, where me, you, Raisa, Sana, Akira, Imran Reis, and a few soldiers infiltrate Simon's encampment...
Saeed: That'll be a challenging mission indeed...
Jasim: When have things been easy for us? (chuckles) Alright, we're heading to the headquarters...