SUCH A BUSSIN BREAKFAST XD

i'm sorry guys this is all i could think of  :>

enjoy 

✿✰•≧∇≦•✰✿~°

lucifer was in the kitchen making pancakes (shaped as ducks) for the other members in the hotel. he enjoyed cooking and baking so he thought he'd make breakfast for everyone, Alastor on the other hand liked doing things for himself because he's emo and has no fucking life/j

while lucifer was making his pancakes Nifty came running in trying to stab bugs. she noticed lucifer making the pancakes and started watching him. "oooo.. what are you making??" she climbed on the bench looking at the pancakes. 

"pancakes shaped as ducks." he said looking at nifty who was staring at him intensely. husker along with angel dust walked into the kitchen seeing lucifer making pancakes and nifty staring at him. "oh, that smells delicious! doesn't it husky?"  

angel looked at husk like this:    :0!! 

husk looked at angel like this:   (¬_¬) "stfu." he crossed his arms, angel and husk form a convocation now!!! >.<

lucifer looked happy then continued to make lots of pancakes! :D after, he gave everyone 2 pancakes shaped as ducks and will give them more if they wanted

the end(jk) 

Alastor walked into the kitchen shortly after everyone else wondering why everyone is there (its fucking obvious..) he looked at everyone eating pancakes "good morning everyone!" he said in a joyful voice as always "hi alastor." lucifer said CLEARLY not happy to see him while everything was going perfectly.

 "what are we all doing?" Alastor looked at lucifer with the same grin on his face then at everyone else. "eating pancakes" lucifer answered finishing up the pancakes and sliding him a plate of js one pancake bc he deserves it lmao  then started cleaning everything up on the bench. 

(guys i cant think of anything else..) 

Alastor stared at the plate for a minuet or two before taking a bite of the duck shaped pancake "hm it taste alright" he shrugged  

"oh shut the fuck up Alastor i don't care" he rolled his eyes finishing up what he was doing then eating his own pancake "oh hush, that would be the nicest thing i will ever say to you!" alastor chuckles to himself eating the rest of the pancake lucifer gave him. 

the rest of the time lucifer and Alastor were throwing small insults at each other 

a "fuck you"

l "no fuck you!" 

a "nah fuck you shortie" 

l "no! i- shut up! smiley freak!" lucifer ran outta insults >.< 

a "uh huh? anything else angel?" (bro.) Alastor said to lucifer with a huge ass grin like he had a fucking death wish, lucifer didn't know what he meant by "angel" at first but a moment past and he GASPED he was offended (he looked like Dr. Facilier when he dropped the necklace bro) 

"aint no way" angel looked at husk like:  :x "shut up" husk interrupted. Lucifer finaly spoke up with a choppy insult "well uh.. YOUR MUM!!" (cough cough tf) "...." Alastor went silent, dead silent. "alastor?." lucifer snaped (or tried to) his fingers at Alastor's face three times. before Alastor gave a small laugh and walked away laughing very quietly  to himself. (like he was tearing up or sumthing I dunno. I don't want to make this sound cringe) 

"uh what was that?" lucifer looked at angel and husk questioning why he just walked away laughing "i dunno ask husky" angel looked at husk "husky?.." lucifer tilted his head a little "its husk." he looked back at angel dust frowning at him. "he can't really 'stop smiling' so he js laughs hysterically while crying i guess" he shrugs walking back to the bar with angel dust 

"huh, well that's that's interesting" lucifer the started to walk around the hotel looking for something to do but can't (lmao)

so after that they all  went back to their daily business. lucifer just walked around the hotel (or no reason what so ever) feeling a little bad but also didnt really care.  Alastor went back to his room to do whatever, nifty went killing bugs and angel was talking/flirting to husk at the bar while Vaggie and Charlie were having the time of their lives on their vacation. (bruh) 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

YALL WANNA KNOW HOW FUCKING LONG IT TOOK ME TO DO JUST THAT.. LIKE BLOODY 6 HOURS OR SOMETHING BRO MY FINGERS HURT.

next chapter - 'what the fuck?'