5.

"So you're telling me you have a crazy stalker who hasn't been leaving you alone for the past weeks?" He asked. "Yes. Aiko and I have been superstitious about it but we didn't know it'd get this bad to where he'd be in my house." I replied. "I can stay the night with you if it makes you feel safe." "If you could, please do." "Well then. Good that I brought my bag with clothes to change into. I'll find the restroom." He walked out the door & closed it behind him. I waited patiently for his arrival, as the wind's harsh gust pounded rapidly against the window. After 5 minutes passed by, knocking came from the door. "Come in!" I said. He came in the room wearing black sweatpants with a long sleeve white shirt. "So, uh..Jenni. Do I sleep on the floor?" He asked, waiting for my answer. "I wouldn't want your back to hurt, just come sleep up here with me." His face instantly changed from looking concerned to looking flustered. "Ah, okay." He began to climb into the sheets as I scoot to make distance from in between us.

"You good?" He asked. "Yeah, just scared." I replied. He scooted closer to me & put my head on his chest. We both laid down as he held me close to him. I felt safe & warm, in the arms of a man who I'd never thought would be in the same bed as me. "Goodnight, Jenni." "Goodnight, Moses." And with that, we set off to a good slumber. I woke up around 8 A.M to find him not laying in the bed. I was too tired to realize he was gone, due to him deciding to put a pillow underneath me.

I then began to do my usual morning routine, since I've adapted to the fact I'm back here at my own home. I first start off with heading off to the bathroom, brushing my teeth; and of course, do my hair. I proceed to go and cook my yummy toast, loaded with Amish butter & more toasted in the middle. I then call up Aiko, Ryah, and Delaney to make plans.

"I'll see you at the mall, guys." I said, about to hang up the phone to dress myself. "Bye, Jen." As I hung up the phone, I realized there was an unknown number on the list of calls I've made & received. I went through my voicemails and found the unknown number twice. I sit down and began to listen.

Voicemail Message:

It has been far too long since I have seen your face. Your blood smells fresh & new just like the fruit they put up on the shelves in a grocery store. You look so pretty just like the moon shining down on the beach's water. Your eyes are so easy to get lost in, and you take my breath away when I make eye contact with you. You have been on my mind all day and night. Once collision is made between you & I, we'll never break apart; not ever, and never. Your body is so precious, I just want to wrap my hands around it and gently rub your back as we lay down together on the bed. I want you in my arms as much as you've been living in my head. Jenni Destiny Tores, as much as you want me to go away and leave you alone, the more I just want to get underneath your skin. My obsession with you is beyond me going to a mental institution. You're so perfect, my love. I'll wait for you, til' my life ends, til' God doesn't exist, til' my love for you fades.

...What the fuck...I've had enough of this. This has been going on for too, damn, LONG! I have never thought it would get this bad to the point I would inform the police about it; and here I am, parked in a police station parking lot on a cold ass, what? Is it a Saturday or Sunday? I've forgotten since last time I checked...I began to walk into the police station, and there I found myself standing in front of a police officer who was concerned about my situation.

"Wait, let me hear that clip again? I need to confirm what I just heard." He said. I play the voice message again, then show him the nine sticky notes the obsessed stalker scattered around my house. He sat there in shock, as if he'd never seen or heard anything like this. "Ah, ma'am. I have never dealt with a case of stalking like this before. I'm afraid I cannot help you at the moment, but I will send officers to your house every now and then. We'll send the forensics team & they'll be over to inspect the home." I began to transition my face to look blank. I wasn't aware that the situation was this bad. I then smiled at him and waved before leaving the station. "This, this will all end soon. I'm so sick and tired of having to worry about somebody who won't leave me alone..." I said to myself as I was speeding on the highway. I was in such a horrible mood I didn't realize I was pushing 87 MPH. "AH!" ....