11] traitor *:・

⋆

                                                             ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・₊ ⊹

"LUNA!"

Luna felt herself being flung back, watching as Dazai, Kyouka, and Atsushi's figures became smaller and smaller in the distance.

Her eyes widened. Whoever was pulling her was unknown. They were pulling her from behind. There was zero time to think or move, her mouth, arms, and legs were bound by some material.

She was about to be pulled underneath the leaf clearing and out of the field when sharp flashes came down in front of her, piercing the dirt ground and causing her assailant to slightly falter in their movements.

It was only then when she looked up that she realized the sharp flashes were knives–Kyouka was throwing her knives in an attempt to hinder them. Not only that, but–a tiger?

There was a tiger, charging full force at them. Her thoughts were going a mile per hour. One second, she'd been looking into a pond, and the next, everything had blown into full-on chaos.

"DON'T LET HIM GO AROUND THAT CORNER!"

Kyouka's attempts failed as Luna was pulled out of the field and back onto the road, where she was promptly shoved into a carriage face first, the assailant slamming the doors shut. The carriage immediately began moving at a rapid pace, rolling over rocks.

Before Luna could look up, she felt her hands being bound behind her again. She felt hands moving her hair, fingertips grazing the nape of her neck. And then she realized.

"My necklace.."

"I'd be careful with my mouth if I were you." A man's hostile voice rang out.

Luna's breath hitched and she instantly lifted her head, recognizing the voice.

Brigg..

He was on the seat opposite of her, his expression indifferent, much unlike the one he wore in the bar as Luna remembered him. This Brigg kept true to the embodiment of the quintessential 'pirate' look. He looked down at the woman with stern eyes, pocketing the necklace.

Luna kept silent and looked down at her lower-half. Only her hands were tied now, and she tried thinking of the next viable option. Brigg was huge. If she made the wrong move, she could be knocked out within a bat of an eye.

Before she could consider anything, however, she felt a weight drop on top of the carriage. She squeaked.

"Geez.. kid's got no control." Brigg muttered, crossing his arms and looking out the window.

Luna was on her stomach on top of the seat, and she couldn't quite lift her head to see out of the window, but she didn't need to–the little she could see above the window was enough.

Black strips shot out at the ground, aiming behind the carriage. The strips were the same material as the ones that had bound her before when she was first captured, which could mean only one thing. Her assailant was on top of the carriage right now, working with the traitor that sat across from her.

"Why would you do this?" Luna seethed. "Putting your own daughter at risk for the sake of-"

Smack.

Luna blinked a few times, saying nothing more as she felt the burning sensation spreading throughout her face.

She barely had time to register it, however, when she and Brigg were abruptly pushed up against the door.

"Argh.. What in the hell-"

The carriage tipped over twice, before coming to a standstill in a ditch. The carriage was upside-down.

Brigg quickly clawed his way out through a narrow space where the door had broken and latched off. He began to run, but didn't make it far as Kyouka detained him, some kind of phantom behind her, helping her as it held its long blade to his throat.

With a suppressed grunt, Luna pulled herself up to the space Brigg crawled out of, looking out to see what was happening.

While Brigg was being detained, to her right, she saw Dazai was standing in the middle of the road, holding his hands up between two entities. One was a man, the other was the tiger from earlier. The black, lethal blades deteriorated into nothingness, all the while the tiger faded into a boy's figure, revealing it to be that of Atsushi's.

"It's over, Akutagawa." Dazai spoke lowly.